3- Dreams

(Andy's single 'They Don't Need to Understand' ^^)

Greg's POV

Angelina patted me to sit on her bed. I was somehow confused by the look on her face, she was happy and excited, but sad? I'm clearly not understanding, but I know she has been through a lot. I seen her pull down her sleeves to cover her fingertips.

"It's okay, you don't have to be ashamed." I said while taking her arms and pulling her sleeves up.
She smiled at me,

"Thank you."

"You don't still, you know..."

"No I don't, thanks to you. You helped me realize that it is dumb, and that I needed to stop. So thank you, once again." She told me with a smile. Now she was a bit happier, I could tell. But the smile didn't last for long, she began to cry softly. I wrapped my arms around her,
"It's okay, shhhh, it's okay, I'm here." I spoke to her softly, while rubbing her back soothingly. I never knew a girl her age could be so broken.
---
Angies POV

Two hours past of me and Greg just talking, until that one question I was dreading popped up.
"Angie, why did you do it?"

I couldn't really talk about it, I mean would you?

"Well it all started when my
grandma died, I never knew her, you see she lived in Florida and I never got to even speak with her, ever. Then the bullying got worse, and people at school called me a freak and a psychopath, hurt me, pulled my hair, never let me live my own life without judgement. Then 'he' came into my life. Jake was everything to me, but one day he just stopped talking to me, said I was annoying and strange. I cried, cried so hard, but my parents still didn't figure it out. "
I looked up at him to see complete shock written all over his face. I spoke again,

"He left me for some stupid blond, not saying a word why he did. Then, my family wasn't there for me, I was depressed and I couldn't help it, I tried, I really did, suicide text lines, call lines, but they never seemed to help me, not as much as you did. Things started to get worse as time progressed, I became addicted to pain killers and couldn't stop. Till one night Mitch Lucker died and I couldn't live like this anymore. I thought that I could go up there and be with them, but I knew if I killed myself I was most likely going to hell. So I tried it, I tried to cut myself to death. It almost worked, but my dad found me in the bathroom, blood all over my body. After I was rushed to the hospital I stayed there till my arms healed, my mom didn't know anything. The last day I went there, I seen Jake, with his arm broken, in a cast, while he was making out with some chick. I melted, couldn't move, forced to watch the horrible horror movie in front of me. I ran home after that, nobody knew I left till bout and hour or so. After my second attempt of suicide, my dad gave up on life as well. He was like me, but successful. So I didn't want to stay anymore, but I knew I had to. My best friend had abandon me after that saying I was crazy and maybe I should die, since I should be lock away in the nut house. I got help, but nothing worked, talking about everything only made things worse. Later I got injured and had to quit the sport I love, a sport that I've been doing since I was a toddler.
I lost everything, I couldn't do it anymore. So one night I tried to hang myself. I climbed out the window of my bedroom and went to the ballroom in the reck center. I almost most died." I felt the hot tears start to come down my cheeks, talking about everything didn't always help, but with Greg it was different, I felt like I could tell him anything,
everything.

---
Thought you guy might wanna hear her back story! Sorry I take forever to update, I have a lot going on right now.

Five votes for the next chapter!

~ The Outcast