7- The Guy Ive been waiting For

Tony^^
And yes its the guy from grease 2, i just thought of him looking like that.

Angie's POV
"Fuck you, I trusted you with my daughter, and what happened, she almost died. You fucking asshole." I heard screaming in the background. My mothers screaming of course. Is she screaming at Greg? If she is I'm going to kill her.
I turned around to face them and the first thing my eyes landed on was Greg. He was in a wheelchair with tubes connected to his arms. He was staring at the ground, emotionless. His pale face complimented his super sayin like hair. He looked up and we made eye contact, his jaw hung open and he looked as if he were about to cry.
"Angie?" He weak voice cracked as he spoke. I just wanted to get up and give him a big hug, but I couldn't. I had tubes in my arms and my legs felt numb. I looked over to my mom. She looked like i just punched her in the face. She came near me and tried to hold my hand.
"Don't fucking touch me." I snapped.
"You should have died in that crash." Was all she said before she stormed out of the room.
---
The doctor said I could leave by Friday. But Greg has to stay longer for some fuck shits reason. Thats going to look terrific on my job applications,
missed most school because of failed suicide attempts and time spent in the hospital.
Oh and the cops came earlier.
They thought because of my past I purposely tried to get us killed. Like touch the steering wheel to get us in a crash.
I would never hurt Greg.
Ever.
Today is Wednesday, and time was passing as I sat on my phone and read fanfiction, like a dweeb. Tony called me yesterday to make sure I was okay, how he got my number, I have no clue. I kinda want to distance myself from him right now though. I mean, I like him, I really do, but what if this some prank or something? I don't feel like putting anymore pressure on Greg. Laney came and visited earlier, but mostly for Greg, not me. I heard a slight knock on the door. I put my phone down and yelled, "Come in."
Right then and there Tony walked in with flowers in his hand, what the fuck is wrong with this boy?
---
Tony's POV (ik rare pov)
Angelina was in the hospital and my emotions were going crazy. I had to know if she was okay. I mean she was the most prettiest, most sweetest girl I have ever met. I just hated how everyone treated her like she was some piece of trash. Honestly, most people are jealous of her. See, in the beginning of the year, Angie was so badass. She never cared what people thought and was just herself. Most of my friends thought she thought she was better than everyone else. She didn't wear girly crap and talk like an idiot. I'll admit, I've had a crush on her for years. But something happened this year. In the beginning she started off with no scars, perfectly clean. By day, after day there was always a new one. Now she just wears jackets everyday. It scares me, because of all her attempts to end her life. I wan't to tell her today. Yes Im going to visit her and finally tell her how I feel.
---
I entered the hospital with roses in hand, I really hope she isn't allergic to roses or anything. I overheard her birthday is next month I really hope I don't screw this up so I can make her birthday extra special this year. I walked up to the front desk to see a lady who seemed in her twenties.
"Um, excuse me, do you know what room Angelina Gortes is in?" I asked the sweet lady. She nodded and gave me directions to the room Angie was located.
I walked down the long hallway, my hands shaking, slightly sweaty. My heart felt like I just ran a mile to get here.
I found her room, the door handle was cold, like no one has been in there for weeks.
I knocked on the wooden door to hear a faint voice telling me I could come in.
Here goes nothing.
I walked in to see Angies dull eyes light up. I walked over and put the flowers on the table next to her, only to see one single card. Nothing else. This scared me, did no one even care that this beautiful creature was in pain?

I walked over and sat on the edge of her bed. No words were said, the silence was frightening. I grabbed her hand and held it tight to let her know she wasn't alone. She looked down at our hands then back up to me.
"Tony, why are you here?" She practically whispered.

"Because, you are in pain, and I care about you, Angelina." I said as I lifted her hand and kissed the top of it. I seen her checks burn red. She got up and hugged me like I've dreamed of for years.

Angie's POV
I hugged him, as he hugged me I wished it would never end, but he pulled away. We sat back on my bed and just stared at each other. I took this as an opportunity to take in his features. He had blond wavy hair and deep blue eyes you could just get lost in. Did I mention he was British? Oh yeah that too.