Chapter 31: Results

Austin POV

I walk inside to find Ally passed out on the floor in front of the door. What the heck is she doing laying on the cold hard ground?

I pick her up and she kept mumbling about Trish and Dez. I sat her on the couch and caressed her forehead. Sometimes, Dez still comes into my mind. He'd keep the mood lightened. Nobody would be frustrated or mad.

Things would be different.

I shake my head and change the topic. Pancakes. I want pancakes.

I stand up and go in the kitchen and open the cabinet. I look for the second love of my life. There was no other food in the world that is better than pancakes.

There was no pancake batter for making any pancakes. Dang. I get a cereal box out without looking what kind of cereal it actually is, and start eating it. It was Apple Jacks.

I go and sit in a chair by the island. The kitchen looked like a wreck. Someone needed to wash the dishes. Others needed to clean the counter tops. I just know that person won't be me.

My eyes land on a letter. To Ally Moon. I didn't recognize the handwriting.

I open the letter.

Dear Ally,

I probably gave this to you and walked off as quickly as possible because I don't know how you will react to this. Just know that I'm really sorry.

Do you remember that one night we had a cook out and we all started drinking? You probably don't. Austin and Ryland were the ones to tell you to try new things. You were denying to drink with all your heart.

So Rydel got you some water and put some alcohol in your water to make it strong. You said that it tasted strange but still drank it.

Before we all knew it: We were drunk. All of us. Stupidly, I wasn't that drunk but I was not thinking straight.

Ally, I've always had a crush on you. I just didn't know how to tell you. You're probably thinking: cause you dated Laura.

But that's not it.

You're different. A good different. I liked that. Before you, I was what they called a player. I went from girl to girl and didn't even care if I broke their hearts. Laura was a player too. We had that in common and that's how we clicked.

But we didn't like communicate with each other. We didn't have the perfect personalities for each other. That's why we only like kissed and made out. We never talked.

But when I met you, I didn't show it but I fell for you when my eyes landed on you. You weren't even paying attention that much but I couldn't keep my eyes off of you.

You were perfect to me. I know now you've made mistakes, and I'm trying to help you get through with them because I want to be your friend. Maybe even best friend.

But I don't see this happening after you read this.

At that party, we were talking and I was thinking: oh my god I want to kiss her. I want to love her. I want her to be mine. I want to hold her. I love her. So my heart took over my mind.

I asked you if you wanted to go back inside because the music was too loud. You said yes because it was giving you a headache.

We walked inside and I looked at you. You weren't yourself. You were giggling at everything in the room. You weren't even thinking. I wasn't thinking.

I walked over and placed my lips onto yours and you kissed back without a care in the world. Then it lead us to my bedroom.

Later on, I woke up and saw you in my bed. I was cussing to myself telling myself what a idiot I was. (I still think I am.) I picked you up and took you to the living room and laid you on there and placed a blanket over you.

I was nervous when you woke up later. But you didn't remember anything that happened that night. I was relieved.

Until you started throwing up. You became pregnant and I was thinking: Oh my god maybe this baby is mine.

When you asked me if I could take things to the hospital to get it checked out. I also put some of my things to test it out without telling you.

Two days later when the letters came-

I stop reading because I heard someone come inside. It was Rydel. "Hey I didn't know you were up and awake." She says even though it's two in the afternoon. I smile.

"I got a question." I say to her. She looks at me as if she's telling me to ask. "Did you put stuff in Ally's water that night we all were drinking?" I ask. She nods confused by why I asked. I shrug it off and she went on with her business.

I continued reading.

Two days when the letter came, I walked over and checked the mailbox and saw the letters came. Suddenly my heart started pounding like crazy.

I ripped open the letters. It said No DNA match found for Riker Anthony Lynch.

I thanked God for that. I continued scanning the letter.

No DNA match found for Austin Monica Moon.

I stare at this. Suddenly thoughts started coming to my mind: Who's baby is this? This isn't my baby. Ally lied to me.

Wow.

I set the letter down and run my hands through my hair. It's usually what I do when I'm freaking out.

I re-read the letter until the part I stopped on. Who was dating Laura? I think to myself.

It can't be Ryland because he's too young for her. Plus I think he has a girlfriend named Savannah.

It can't be Riker because he's been with Ally the whole time.

It can't be Ellington because he's in love with Rydel and we all know it.

It can't be Rydel because.. Well... She's a girl.

It can't be Rocky because... Well. It could be Rocky.

Then everything clicked in my head.

It is Rocky's baby.

_____________

WOW PLOT TWIST!!!

I'm so so so sorry for not updating! This chapter is to make up for it!

Tell me what your thinking now!

Love always

Zayne

Follow me on Instagram: zcherron !

QOTC: Are you in shock right now or what exactly are you thinking?!!!!

Xoxo.