Chapter 17: Pain

Ally POV

Today I get to go home. Well, new home. Austin sold the apartment. Without asking me. I brush my hair and do my make up. Suddenly, there was a knock on the hospital door. "Come in!" I yell.

Riker walks in with McDonalds. I smile and walk over and look in the bag. Sausage McGriddles. I get it out and start to devour it. "Well, your welcome!" Riker says laughing sitting on my hospital bed.

Riker and I have been talking. Well, a lot. Basically, he is my new best friend. So, he brought me food. He saved my life by food.

After breakfast, I put a outfit on that doesn't seem like my style. Rydel went shopping and bought me new clothes. These heels make me feel like a skyscraper. Plus a black crop top with black and white skirt.

"Ready to go?" Riker asks. I nod and together we walk outside. I feel like I've been released from jail. The fresh air feels so great. I stand there letting my hair flow in the wind. "Allyyyyyy c'mon!" Riker yells and picks me up bridal style and carries me to the jeep.

The ride to the new house was long. But it was worth it.

When we pulled in, my eyes widen. Riker grinned looking at me. I get out of the jeep to get greeted by the most cutest puppy ever seen in history. I lift up the puppy and hold it. I think it's a baby bichon.

"Ally's here!" I hear Rydel yell. Austin comes running out and kisses me. I kiss him back. "THEYRE SO CUTE AHHHHHH!" Rydel fangirls. We both laugh at her.

Austin holds my hand and we walk inside, Riker and Rydel following behind. Rocky and Ellington were playing pool. Laura was packing her suitcase which brings me to the next question: Why exactly is she packing?

"Where are you going?" I ask and she looks up and smiles at me.

"I'm going back home. It's been great here but.. I don't stay anywhere forever. I keep going places." She answers.

I feel a little disappointment. I mean I have another sister, who is normal. Then, she is going to leave me. I hug her and she hugs back. "I love you." She whispers in my ear. I start crying and she hugs me tighter.

"Love you too." I say calming down from crying. We both smile at each other. She gets her suitcase and goes to the door. All of us wave goodbye and she was off.

"We are going to go get ice cream. Well be right back." Austin says kissing my cheek. I lay on the couch and watch all of them leave.

I take a nap.

Austin POV

When Riker, Rocky, Rydel, Ellington, and I arrive back home with ice cream, I got Ally chocolate. When we walk inside, Ally is no where to be seen. I look every where and finally we all go outside.

"Where could she be?" I ask. Rydel and Ellington look at each other then shrug. That helps.

"Uh guys!" Riker yells from the pool. We all run over there to see Ally underwater.

She tried to drown herself.

I take off my shirt and my pants and jump into the pull. I open my eyes and grab her hands and pull her back on the surface. Rocky and Riker took Ally and set her on the concrete. "Anybody know how to do CPR?" I ask. Riker nods and starts giving her compressions.

Suddenly, Ally coughs up water and cries. "Ally its okay." I say and try to grab her hand.

"No stay away from me Austin! You broke my heart you left me!" She screams back. Her hands keep going to her head like it hurts.

"I won't hurt you. I'm sorry just let me-"

"Don't touch me!" Ally cries. Riker puts his hands on her shoulders.

"Ally shhh calm down. It's me. Riker. You're best friend." He says calmly rubbing her shoulders. She shakes her head. "Can I hold you?" He asks. She nods and her arms wrap around his neck and he lifts her off her feet and Rydel brings a towel and they wrap the towel around her.

I don't know why but I felt jealous of how Riker and Ally are so close already. We all sit and watch as Riker rocked Ally back to sleep in his lap. I scoot close and tried to hold her hand.

She didn't let me.