Chapter 42 ~ Sleepy Shawn

Brielle's p.o.v

I thought everything was going to be okay. Maybe I believed it because that's what everyone else was telling me. Maybe it's because that's what I was trying to tell myself.

I stared at the ceiling.  I would be lying if I said it wasn't boring, but there really wasn't much else to do. 

Shawn was still holding me tightly to his chest, and I didn't want to wake him.

I turned my head slightly to look at him.  He looked so peaceful. 

The calm silence was shattered by a loud bang coming from the balcony.

I tensed up and my eyes grew wide.  I didn't move because I was to frozen out of fear.

"Shawn," I whispered.

He groaned in his sleep and pulled me closer to his chest before settling back into his slumber.

"Shawn," I whispered again, but this time a little harsher.

He opened his eyes this time and looked at me.

"What?"  He asked.

"Someone's on the balcony," I said.  "I heard a bang against the glass."

Shawn looked at me, worry filling his eyes.  I didn't like it when he was worried.

Sleeping Shawn is the best Shawn because that's when everything is okay.

Taylor's p.o.v

I can't believe Matt would betray us like that.

Just the other day we were normal friends hanging out in a hospital together.  Well, I mean, normal for us, anyways.

I looked over to the empty bed next to me where Matt should've been.

But he wasn't there.  Instead, he was with Madison, probably making some despicable plan on how to eliminate my little sister.

And I will not stand for that.

I'm not just going to stand here and hope Matt has a sudden change of heart and comes crawling back begging for forgiveness.

I'm going to fight back.

And Matthew and Madison will go down.

Hard.

Gilinsky's p.o.v

I was sitting on my hotel bed, scrolling through my Twitter notifications.

Lots of people were asking when the next MagCon would be, if I would marry them, why I'm so attractive, or if I would have their babies.

You know, just the usual.

Jack was showering, so I had nothing to do really.

As I was replying to a fans tweet, I heard a slam on the glass window.

I whipped my head to the side just in time to see the silhouette of a figure running off.

No doubt it was Madison or Matt. Who knows though, really? They could have multiple alliances that we have no idea about.

I slowly crept off my bed and opened the sliding glass door before grabbing the note. I slammed the door shut and locked it quickly.

I sat down on my bed and began scanning the note.

Jack!
Oh, it's been a while!
Hasn't it?
No need to guess who I am
So, let's get straight to the point
Okay, I want to recruit you
Now, if you don't agree, someone will get hurt

- M.E.B

Who's she going to hurt?

It doesn't matter, I have to say yes.

Right?

A/N: WHO IS MADISON GOING TO HURT THIS TIME?!?!?