And it was true.

          The three guys were just slowly strumming their guitars in weird rhythms while they looked out into the crowd with a dazed look in their eyes. Now, I didn't know if they were high or anything but they sure as hell didn't look like they knew what they were doing.

          Blaze chuckled. "Give them a few years," he said. "Maybe they'll get better."

          I nodded and we both stood there watching each new band come up on stage while performing their originals. We were critiquing them and though some of them were really good, none of them were able to hold Blaze's attention for more than a minute. Most of the time, he would chug on his beer and go to the bar to get another one while I just stood there like a complete loner.

          Once the fourth band came up to play, Blaze finished his sixth beer and went out to get another one, leaving me alone once again. 

          While I was just standing there, a girl with bright red hair bumped into me. 

          "Oh, god, I'm so sorry.... Vincent?" A familiar voice mused.

          Shit.

          I turned my head to my left to expect a crazy fan and I was only met with Gracie McRose just staring at me with wide eyes.

          Okay, she was a crazy fan but right now she was just staring at me like i was Medusa.

          "What are you doing here?" Gracie asked slowly over the loud music.

          I shrugged. "Music business," I stated, simply. "You?"

          "I'm here with my friends."

          Friends.

          My eyes widened in shock as I completely turned towards her. "Is Carson here?" I shouted over the music. "I need to talk to her."

          Gracie laughed. "Vincent, do you realize Carson will rip your head off when she sees you?" She shouted back. 

          "I-I know," I replied. "But really, I need to talk to her right now."

          Gracie shrugged just as the people around us started hollering at the end of the of the current band's performance. A guy then began introducing the new band called The Untamed and all hell broke loose as the crowd went nuts. I wanted to take a look at what all the fuss was about but I continued holding my gaze on Gracie until she told me where Carson was. It took her moment or so to finally do so but when she did, she only said, "You'll just have to wait--"

          "Wait? What?" I shouted. "I need--"

          Gracie put her hand on my shoulder. "Carson's sort of busy right now," she said, laughingly. She then nodded towards the stage. "Look up there and I got go now. I'm sort of on a date with Simon--"

          "What?' I asked, confused.

          Simon and her were a thing?

          Gracie rolled her eyes just as a girl started to sing on the stage and the crowd began going crazy. "Is it really that surprising?" She asked.

          "Yeah, Simon's kind of a odd," I replied, slowly.

          Gracie shrugged. "You and Carson are sort of odd," she stated. "I mean, isn't everybody?"

          I didnt' answer.

          Before Gracie left, she gestured towards the stage again. "You might wanna take a look, Gray," she said while turning around.