"I got this for you, it's just a small token of my love for you." He handed me a small box. I'm just hoping it's not an engagement ring. "Malarie I swear to you, I didn't know she was on me. They gave me something, all because I was the only one who didn't want to fuck her. I love you so much." He quickly pecked my lips, surprising me. Asshole.

"Your gifts are in our closet, under the second couch on the right. You're lucky I buy stuff ahead of time. But we're done... it's over. Take care of the kids, I'll be back in a couple of hours." Getting in my car, I started it up again, driving off.

:::

Jason's POV

Watching as Malarie's car disappears in the brightly lit sunlight, I sluggishly go back inside the house. Closing and locking the front door, my family and friends stare back at me. My mom walks out the living room, disappointed as can be.

"You gave her the box?" Ryan asks. I slowly nod, as I focus my attention on my sock covered feet. "Did she open it?" I shake my head, finally looking up.

"No Ry, she's done." Walking towards my kids, I pick up Natasha as well as Jacob's car seat. "Do you want some lunch baby girl?" I asked my princess in fake happiness. She nods sadly.

"Yes daddy." Her grasps on my hand seems to get tighter as we make our way to the kitchen. "Daddy?" She calls my name in such a saddened voice.

"Yes baby doll." I sit her in one of the many kitchen chairs, as I place Jacob's car seat on top of the kitchen table. "Why doesn't mommy stay with us? She always leaves us." My heart breaks at the sound of her joyless tone.

"Well mommy and daddy are just a little bit upset at each other." Please, Malarie hates my guts. Tasha starts to wail into her hands, very dolefully. "I-I want mommy... and y-you daddy!" She hiccuped as she cry wretchedly.

"I know babe, I know. Daddy wants her too." I pick her up, rocking her gently in my arms. "Everything's going to be alright." Kissing all her crocodile tears away, I sit her back down. Beginning to make her lunch.

These past two weeks have been hard for me. I've only seen my kids twice. Malarie only brings them every three days. Most of the time she doesn't. I don't know if she's told her family of our situation, but I do know that's where she is. She doesn't want to talk to me, she can't stand to look at me, and she damn sure doesn't want to be around me.

I know she's hurting inside, shit I am too. We both are stubborn and are aware of it. I've respected her wishes of not showing up to her house, but my children are my life. I just have to see them. If that means to stand in the front lawn of her house, to scream my children names I will. Although, I'm pretty sure that would t sit well with Will- her daddy has a mean right hook.

"Here you go baby girl." I hand Tash her grill cheese sandwich, sliced apples, along with pouring her some chocolate milk. "Daddy are you hungry too?" Tash mumbled while eating her one of apple slices.

Smiling as best as can, I shake my head. "No, daddy is not really hungry right now." She nods her little head, continuing her lunch. "Okay daddy."

The thing is, I don't really eat when I'm stressed, depressed, or not feeling well. I've noticed Malarie does the same thing. I couldn't take my attention away, from the dark circles under her eyes. I make so many promises, yet I'm an asshole who can't keep them. I have hurt her more times than I can actually think of. I wouldn't be surprised if she never talks to me again.

"Hey bro, we're going to ki- talk to Talia today. Since she got everybody fu- infected with her sickness." Alex stumbled over his words, due to Tash being in the room. "Yeah man... make sure you can do anything to get her to confess. Mal is freaking mad at me, for a stupid misunderstanding." Alex nodded, kissing Natasha on the head, and rubbing Jacob's foot.