Chapter 44

Jason's POV

I crouch down between the two cars, waiting for Malarie to queue me in. I know she was extremely anxious, coming here today. I know that, because she had four panic attacks in a row. She's too stressed out. I would literally kill the person who is causing her this amount pressure. Even if it's myself.

In all honesty I didn't even want to come here today. But Malarie's little pouty face, made me change my mind. I continue to crouch on the tips of my shoes, just waiting for any type of sign. I take off my hat, running my fingers through my hair.

That's when I hear footsteps. Placing my hat back on my head, I become full alert. Cautiously looking around me. I can still here the persons feet padding against the concrete ground. That's when I heard a voice.

"Jason." Malarie's elegant voice, whispered throughout the darkened neighborhood. "Malarie?" I checked.

"Yes it me. Where are you babe? My family agreed to see you." Nothing but nervousness was clearly evident in her tone of voice. "Baby I'm right here." I hesitantly stood up, taking in my surroundings. It was clear.

"My family is waiting for us in the living room. But Jason please be polite. My dad and brother are already heated." Hm that's something to keep in mind.

"I will try my best baby love. Just for you. I will protect you no matter what." Nothing but all seriousness, emitted from my voice. As I stood looking intensely into her eyes. "I know you will." That's all I needed to hear, before I motioned for her to lead the way.

She pecked my lips sweetly, then when ahead and led the way. I was well aware of her walking leisurely. I squeezed her hand, assuring her that everything will be fine. We made it to her front door, where she shakily turned the knob.

"It's okay Malarie, let's go inside the house baby." I lovingly whispered, as I rubbed her lower back.

She gulped, nodding her head nervously. Pulling us both inside the house, I took in the decorations. It's nicely put together. Although it's not like their other house, when we use to live across the street from one another.

I closed the front door quietly, as Malarie stood completely still. I gave her a slight push, and with that we continued to walk. It felt as if it were years, before we reached the arch of the living room.

I pushed my shades closer to my eyes, not yet ready to reveal my identity. We walked into the room, still with our fingers snug together. Her father and brother quickly stood up- angry looking.

"So this is the asshole who knocked you up." Well damn. Her father yelled loudly. Pointing at me in disgust.

"Will sit down." Her mother, pulled her father back down on the couch.

Malarie's hand began to shake uncontrollably. I gripped it tighter, rubbing my thumb on her baby soft skin. Just letting her know I'm right by her side.

"Fine Nia!" He shouted, making my love jump in fright. "You two sit down. Boy I'm letting you know right now, if you so much piss me off... I'm calling the cops on your ass. You damn criminal."

"Alright." I spoke for the first time, making her brother glare at me. Along with her sister I'm assuming is Jessa.

"Hi I'm Nia, this is my husband and children, Greg, Jessa, Jaden, Emmy, and Albert." She pointed out everyone, giving me a warm pained smile.

"I uh, I know. I heard a lot about you all." I leaned back, resting my head in the couch. "Is that so?" I nodded.

"Cut the nice shit Nia! I want to know why you impregnated my daughter, along with kidnapping her! Do you know you should be prison? What you are is a piece of shit!" I frowned, biting my bottom lip. "Will-"