Chapter 10

Jason's POV

I watch her sleep peacefully in my arms, just taking in her beauty and her bruises. Fuck I'm such a douche, but she deserved every single one of them. Luckily there all healing up pretty well, I just wish the bump on her head would go away soon. She's so beautiful, so innocent- well partly.

I can't stop thinking about our love making we did, that night I took her. We haven't had sex in two weeks, but that doesn't mean I don't have none with other women. I'm a man who have needs, and since Malarie is such a crybaby, I try not to force myself on her. Yes she's been here for that long now, I made sure of it. I know she misses her family, I just want her here with me.

I gently rub my thumb across her pink plump lips, just imagining what her mouth could do with my cock inside it. I'm sure she would do such wonders for me. I brush her hair back, out of her face. Just wanting to kiss her face so badly.

Leaning down I capture her lips in a soul baring kiss. It's amazing... even though she's still asleep. I glanced at her to see if I had awaken her, and thank goodness I didn't. I continue to kiss her, slipping my tongue inside, exploring her sexy little mouth. She shot her eyes open, shocked written all over her face. She made an "mmm" sound, hitting my chest. Probably telling me to get my tongue out her mouth.

I removed my lips from hers, feeling a tingly feeling. "Good afternoon Princess Baby love." I cooed looking down at her in my lap. "Hi." She nonchalantly grumbles, wiping my saliva from her mouth.

"What's up with you, baby?" I rub her hair gently, looking into her beautiful eyes. "Nothing at all." She shrugs, getting up off of me.

She's definitely pissed off. I followed her inside the kitchen, taking in her sexiness in my clothes. I should really get her some of her own, but I can't risk going anywhere with her. Seeing that she likes to run away from me. Every chance she gets.

"You mad at me?" I asked leaning up against a counter. Silence.

She will not start this childish shit again. I cleared my throat, making sure I got her attention. I then slowly unzipped my pants, opening them and pointing to my crotch. I guess my statement worked, because she quickly shook her head "no".

"I'll ask again, what's up with you?" I questionably raised my eyebrow, earning a sigh from her. "Nothing Jason, okay?" She looks at me tiredly, sighing softly.

"Clearly something is wrong." I stated getting irritated. "Look Jason I don't want to fight." She mumbled, putting jelly on her bread.

"Is that because you know I'll win?" I cockily asked. She scoffed looking at me in such hatred. "You can go ahead and beat me up, just remember I still won't like you every time you do so." she didn't give me any type of eye contact, still putting jelly in her bread.

"You fucking watch your tone with me. I won't let no one, and I mean no one disrespect me." I yell powerfully, walking towards her.

She flinched, but continued on making her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I could tell I was making her nervous, by the way she was shaking a bit.

"I am so tired of you." I groan, rubbing my face up and down. "Well then let me go home then!" A yell escapes her mouth, while she slams her fist on the counter top. "Stop yelling at me." I spat, grabbing my hair in my hands.

No Jason, please don't hurt her anymore.

Slap her around a bit, show her whose boss.

Just chill out will you?

"FUCK! Leave me the hell alone." I emphatically shout, hitting my head furiously.