Epilogue

Hey, guys. So, I was in Chicago all of last week and I couldn't be on any electronics and but I wanted to write so I kinda just wrote what popped into my mind since I couldn't remember any of those scenarios from the Q/A thingy.

----____----____----____----

       It's been 2 months since Jake left, and after that, the threat had simply disappeared. It was like they weren't on Earth anymore. We had all gone back to the mansion a while ago and everything was normal. Atticus resents his brother, Dan and Kristie have been at the mansion for the last few months after they got back from traveling for about a year and a half, Ian had shown a liking to baby Olivia, Charvi is now living with at the safe-house and train newbie Cahill agents and took a job at the Boston University School of Medicine which was happy to have her. Other than that, everything was same-old business as usual.

       Amy was working on some paperwork in her office when her phone rang. She checked the caller ID before answering.

       "Hey, what's up, Ham?"

       "Um, we have a situation in the kitchen..." A baby Amy recognized as Olivia started crying and she heard someone try to calm her down.

       "What happened?" Amy asked while standing up, ready to go down stairs. She still had no idea if this was a babysitting issue or a Cahill issue.

       "Well, we were making cupcakes and we spilled some flour and it got all over Olivia and so she started fussing and we can't get her to calm down." Okay, babysitting issue. Easy-peasy I can handle this. Amy thought. Well, she thought. Once downstairs, she saw the problem. Everything was white, Olivia was wailing in her hi-chair with all 3 of the babysitting idiots -Sinead, Hamilton, and Jonah- surrounding her, trying to get her to calm down.

       Amy walked over to the group and picked up Olivia and started rocking her back and forth slowly while telling the others what to do. "Jonah, get everything off the stove and out of the oven. Sinead, go get some cleaning supplies that Hamilton will use to get all this flour off of my kitchen."

       "FOOD FIGHT!" the words ripped through the air and before any one could move, they were all drenched in water. Olivia started crying and Amy turned around to see her brother with a giant water gun. Amy put on a 'you better have a really good reason to do that or else I'm gonna rip your head off' look and and Dan put on a nervous smile.

       "Heh, uhh, not the time, eh'?" He asked. Amy shook her head and left, but not before hitting Dan on the back of the head on her way out. She smirked when she was in her room. Amy turned on some cartoons for Olivia and waited for her to fall asleep. Once the baby was asleep, Amy snuck down to the shed used to store the outdoor games and such. She picked up the two largest water guns and prepared for battle. She thought about how she could get everyone outside, and came up empty accept one idea. She took out her phone and texted Sinead to meet her outside. Sinead was out in less than a  minute and Amy took that as an opportunity to squirt her before she could be spotted. The others were outside in a few moments, they must have been in the kitchen (the closest room to the back down). Before they knew it, they were all soaked accept for Dan who dodged it and spotted Amy. He pulled out a water pistol for earlier and Amy was shot in face. The siblings got in a full out water fight and the others joined. They all forgot their age and how childish this was and played like the teenagers once were.

----____----____----____----

So? I think I ended it on a happy note. There will be a sequel. The preview will be typed soon and on this book. I might not start writing it for a while, I need a break for a while in this book, but I already got the plot and such, so probably before Summer ends probably. Thank you all for reading, it really does mean a lot. Charvi, abhacharvi 's character, will be in the next book. Thanks abhacharvi for letting me use your character, even though she was in only a few chapters in this book. It was awesome writing this book. Thx for commenting and voting to those who did. If you like this book and haven't checked out my other book (39 clues:Amy and Ian- The unspoken truth) please do. Once again, thank you all for reading!!