Chapter 7

Hamilton sat back in the private jet that he was traveling to God knows where to find God knows who to do God knows what. 

        "Don't get me wrong, a privet jet is not the worst place I've had to kill a few hours. I just feel like I'm not doing all we can. Shouldn't we be looking through some sky-scraper tall stack of papers; on some sort of device to track down some weird Cahill-related thing. It's just like we're not doing anything." Hamilton speached.

        "Well, the Maddys have bigged 'lot since the last 'tack. We have more peeps to cover us, word?" Jonah said, in what most people would concider code.

        "Hmmm?" Ian piped up. Everyone knew he still had a soft spot for Amy. Even though Jake and Amy had been dating for years, Ian still crushed on her.

        "Madrigals have gotten bigger so we don't have to work as hard." Hamilton translated, followed by and exasperated sigh in Jonah's direction.

        "Hey? What yo homie do?" Jonah asked.

        "Drop the gangsta' speech, okay?" Ian explained.

        "Fine, you got me." Jonah said dropping the lingo.

        Scilence and immesurable tencion filled the jet's cabin.

        "Video games, anyone?" Jonah asked, breaking the silence.  

      "Well, can't turn that down, Jonah." Hamilton said jokingly, standing up and grabbing a controler. "Ian?" he asked.

        Ian held out his hands as Hamilton tossed him a controller. 

        "Call of duty or Black ops?" Jonah asked as he walked over to the game cabinet.

        "What ever is newest." Ian requested.

        "Agreed." Hamilton said.

        Jonah picked up a disc and put it in the Play-Station. The screen came alive and he pressed the game screen.

        Jonah clicked story mode and then level 8. He played absent-mindedly. Most people would die in thirty seconds if they didn't give the game undivided attention, but Jonah had played that level so many time he knew how to win with his eyes closed.

        The boys played until Ian paused it and they had a snack of the usual pop and chips.

        The pilot came in and said they were almost there. New York City here we come!