Chapter 33

Ian stared at the unconscious Amy. She had cried for a while before telling him that she was fine multiple times before having to practically shove him out of her room. He came back an hour later to check up on her even though Sinead and the  Holt twins had been up a few times. The sight made his heart break; she had her head on her arm that was laying on her desk on top of many papers and books. Tear streaks decorated her face and her hair was a mess. He gently picked her up bridal style and set her on her bed before putting a blanket on her body. His face contorted into a sad smile and he brushed off some hair that was on her face, letting his hand loiter on her soft cheek.

       "Don't even think about it, Kabra. She just got cheated on by her fiance, she doesn't need a new cheater in her life." Ian whirled around to see Sinead leaning on the doorframe with her arms crossed over her chest. She was dressed casually in some sweats and her hair in a ponytail that was obviously not done with care.

       "I won't do anything if you don't tell anyone. Agreed?" He raised an eyebrow at her and she hesitatied a moment before nodding and she motioned for him to leave so he did, after one glance at Amy as Sinead followed.

       "You really like her, don't you?" Sinead asked with a face he couldn't quite read.

      "Yeah, I do..." He said quietly but with no hesitation. Seemingly pleased with his answer, she stepped in front of him and put her hands on his shoulders.

       "I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Jake when I assumed him and Amy had something. I told Evan this, too. She comes rushing over to me with tears in her eyes or do anything she doesn't like, I will kill you. Don't even think I won't. I won't even feel bad about it. Since that little break up she just had with Jake, I have planned his murder in great detail with 4 back up plans. Do not test me, Kabra. Understood?" She looked him dead in the eye and, not that he would ever admit it out loud, but he was slightly intimidated by her. Translation: he would have crapped his pants if he weren't a Cahill.

       "Sure." He held his posture and didn't shy down but he knew Sinead knew he was somewhat scared of her.

       "Good Kabra." She put a smile on her lips and pat his head like he was a dog. He scowled but before he could do anything she was walking down the hallway and walking into her room. He sighed and walked back to his room. He changed into his pajamas and lay down in bed. He kept thinking of poor Amy and how much he wanted to strangle the sanctimonious bastard. ( A/N Okay, I'm just writing this because I was gonna put bastard and I was like "Is that a legit cuss word?" so I googled it and it's literal meaning is a man getting a woman pregnant and not staying with them so, just some victory points for me *fist pump*. Plus, I thought it would be cool to put one of those famous Shakespeare insults in there too, so that's where 'sanctimonious' came from. Okay, back to the story) And that was the thoughts that sent Ian to sleep....