chapter 8-letters

Conor's P.O.V

"No."

"I'm sorry, what?" Did she seriously just say no to me? 

"I said no. I don't want your help Conor." She said with a stern look on her face.

"Why not? You need it."

"I don't need your help Conor. I don't need you pitying me. I can handle Craig alone with Caspar. Ok I have a problem with him, well a serious one. But you do not need to help me with anything. I'm a fan, treat me like one not a charity fund." With that said she got up from the sofa and powered away from me. Well that didn't go as planned. Did she really think that I thought of her as a charity fund? I didn't no way. I wanted to help her but now she has made me so mad. Why can't she just accept my help? Argh, she can have me so happy at one point and angry within a second. What is she doing to me?

"Yo Con, wanna play?" Caspar said walking over to me with a Wii remote in his hand.

"Sure." I replied. Beating his ass at just dance should help me unwind. I hope.

Megan's P.O.V.

What the hell is he thinking? I do not need his help! I can handle Craig by myself. I didn't even know where I was going I just kept walking away from Conor. I'm not his charity case. Deciding that I should go to mum's work, I made my way across the street to her pub. Glad to see that after she brought Conor in that she had gone to work.

"Hey mum."

"Princess, why aren't you in the house enjoying your party?"

"I am enjoying it, I just needed some air. It's a bit scary having your idol in you house." I lied, well I never expecting him to come but that wasn't the full reason I left. Mum smiled at me then continued serving out drinks to her customers. She had totally zoned me out right now. 

"Hey, how about I make you guys up some virgin cocktails and you take it back over to the house?" She asked. 

"Sure mum. That'd be great." I said with a grin. God I love her cocktails. She came back and handed me a tray with two jugs and glasses.  I mumbled a thanks and made my way back over towards the house. I'm a nervous wreck right now. Conor will still be fuming after I just stormed out on him like that. Caspar will be worried and worst of all, I think facing myself is going to be the hardest part. 

"Hey guys, mum made us cocktails," I said as I placed the tray down on the coffee table in the living room. My brothers had gone. Probably fed up with my weirdo friends. "Are they virgin?" Lyss asked with a worried expression on her face. "Yes of course it's a school night." She smiled then proceeded to pour some into a glass and add a straw and a little umbrella on the side. Typical Lyss. The boys just dumped theirs in a glass and walked away leaving me alone with Conor. Yay. Here comes the awkward conversation. 

He didn't even look at me as he poured some cocktail into a glass. I decided I'd occupy myself by decorating my glass. After all it would take my mind away from Conor. I'd do anything to release the guilt I'm feeling right now. I don't even know why i feel this way. I guess I was a little harsh on Conor, he was only trying to help me. I decided id go on twitter. Let my fan girl side out or just express my feelings. 

I snatched up my phone from the table noticing Conor is already on his. We must look so awkward right now. I logged onto twitter with the surprise that I now had 765 followers. Wow that increased a lot. I tweeted a little thank you to new followers and followed them all back. Feeling quite proud of myself I decided I'd tell twitter of my problems. 

"@Maayniacmeg: So guys, I met someone this week and I totally screwed up flipping out on him. Any advice ?xx" 

I watch mentions flow in giving my advice on my problem, but none of them seemed to solve it. They all believed I hit him or something bizzare like that. No guys, I met our idol, flipped him off, stormed out on him and didn't accept his help. Like all of you would. But I'm different. He's a real person to me with a normal life behind his fame. and that is exactly what I want to preserve. 

"@Maayniacmeg : Thanks guys, your advice may help, but I feel that what I have done is more severe and I wont be able to fix it. I've ruined it with someone you may or may not know and if we are close dm me. x" I tweeted one last time before locking my phone and walking to the kitchen to get some more snacks. 

While I was grabbing some crisps my phone flashed with a direct message. I paid no heed to who sent it as I read the message.

"You didn't screw up."  My heart skipped a beat as. Conor dmed me? Why? Oh wait he follows me. Didn't think he'd notice my tweets. In fact it never crossed my mind.

"Why didn't you tell me I followed you on twitter?" His voice brought my from my day dream. I turned around to see Conor leaning against the door frame of the kitchen. He looked so attractive right now. His hair was styled to perfection and his stunning blue orbs were boring into mines with sympathy and anticipation. " I didn't think it seemed relevant." I said turning back to pick up the snacks.

When I turned around Conor was two feet away from me. I jumped in surprise and almost dropped everything. "Jeese Conor you sure know how to scare the crap out of someone." 

"As I said, you didn't screw up. Sure I'm a bit pissed off that you wont accept my help but that's your decision and I can't make your mind up for you." He said moving closer to me. My breath caught in my throat. Our faces were centimetres apart. He brushed a piece of my hair out of my face and tucked it behind me ear. I was furiously fighting back a blush that was creeping onto my face. "Happy Birthday" He said as he lent in and kissed my forehead. 

I think I just died there on the spot. His lips felt like heaven on my forehead. He pulled me into a hug and slipped a piece of paper in my hand. "Gotta go, see ya soon." He whispered and with that he left. 

I looked down at he paper in my hand and unfolded it. 

Here's my number. Save it and feel free to call or text me whenever you need someone to talk to. Besides Caspar that is. Love always Conor

An enormous smile grew on my face and I cradled the note to my chest. This is why I fell in love with him. And nothing is going to change that.

--------------------------

okay so it's been a while and i'm truly sorry. I just couldn't find the time to update and such and my gsce's are in two weeks so Ive been revising. So yeah. Enjoy and message me if you have any inquires on updating times.