The Truth

MICHAEL'S P. O. V

I can't believe Richard is gay. That's not even the worse part he wanted to sleep with my girlfriend; that means assuming he could get it up he would have slept with her and I trusted him. He has been trying to call me since but I have not been picking up. How could he do this to me?

Ringgggggg
"Hello."
"Finally you picked up."
Richard again
"Yes?"
"Sooooo...."
"Sooo....what?"
"What do you think?"
"How could you want to sleep with my girlfriend?"
"She is hot and all but I have never thought of her that way. I have never even thought of any girl that way."
"So how come ou wanted to sleep with her?"
"Well she has been telling me some erotic stuff she would like to do to me but I didn't tell you because I didn't take her serious."
"And?"
"And it finally got serious when we went for her 17th birthday party, she put something in my drink."
"Sooo...what happened?"
"I woke up the next morning to find myself on her bed with her next to me....naked."
"And?"
"And I asked her what happened she said that nothing happened because she couldn't get mini me up. Dude I didn't sleep with your girlfriend."
"Sooo you didn't sleep with her? "
"Yes,I didn't sleep with her but she wanted me to but then her brother walked in and I was up like a soldier."
"You got turned on by the sight of her brother? What the duck dude that's just messed up."
"I know right but not as messed up as this, SANDRA WANTED A THREESOME!!!!!"
"What???? With you and her brother. Dude I have to breakup with this girl."
"So are we friends again?"
"Yea bestfriends forever."
"Even if I am gay?"
"Yea,even if you are gay."
"Well then I will see you on Monday?"
"Yea you will."
"And least I forget we have got new friends."
"Who?"
"Amy and her friends."
"You mean that hot chick Amy?"
"Yes that hot chick Amy and we are all meeting on Monday."
"Well cool. See you on Monday."
"Later."
"Yea,later."