eight

I screamed.

"Calum," Luke tried to calm me down but I was a wreck.

"No..."

My back was against the elevator wall and he was only a metre away from me. I literally had no where to run.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he sighed.

"You already have," I spat.

"Why are you being like this? What happened?"

"Why am I being like this? How about you ask yourself? You don't just come and cuddle me, saying that you feel lonely and then the next morning when I ask you what we were, you run away like a fucking coward," I growled, getting more pissed as time passed.

"I'm back right here, Calum," he pointed out calmly, not showing any signs of annoyance and as much as I hated to admit, he was right.

He came back, for whatever reasons or motives but I needed him. He was my best friend.

"Come here," he stood there with his arms wide open, but I didn't budge.

"No," I refused him, stubborn as always.

I was a terrible and annoying friend to have, but hey, at least I gave great blowjobs right?

He moved closer to me and I flinched, unable to go anywhere since my back was already against one of the walls of the elevator. I stayed completely stiff and still as he wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

I could feel the comfort back though, he was nice and warm. He smelled even better than the crappy pillows that was probably stained with my muck. He held me tightly, not letting go any times soon. I still stayed still, and ask much as I would like to huge him back and jump on him, my pride wasn't going to get hurt because I'm weak.

"I know you wanna hug me back Cal," he whispered and my eyes went wide open.

It was as if he was able to read my mind.

But who am I kidding? He was my best friend who tolerated all my stubbornness for the past five years after all.

"I'm pretty sure I don't," I muttered, yet on the inside my urge was huge.

"Oh really?" He spoke before starting to kiss the skin on my neck.

Goosebumps surfaced and I was about to soften up, but my stubbornness still existed.

When he got to my sensitive spot, I swear I was going to explode. I had to try my hardest not to whimper or moan by keeping my mouth tightly shut. It sucked.

When was this elevator going to stop?

And then I realized, being the stupid me, I never selected another level. Which meant that we were going to be here until either Luke lets go of me or another student happens to need the elevator.

I clenched my jaws shut tightly, not allowing any sounds to come out of my mouth when Luke started to bite and suck on the skin. My body was already starting to heat up and I was like a time bomb waiting to explode, yet restricted by pride.

By this time, he was already getting very into it as he was pinning me against the elevator wall with his body, his hands running down my sides and across my ass, his mouth still working on the skin of my neck.

On the other hand, I was getting weaker and weaker as time passed and my pride was slowly tearing apart.

"Stop it," I tried to push him away.