Chapter 11: Forthcoming

Demeter

"Will she be alright?" Marga asked as she looked at Mrs. Daqil. Marga still had that unemotional look on her face, but I could tell she was worried about Olivia.

"They're probably going heavily sedate her." I said as I crossed my arms. First going into a crime scene when you obviously shouldn't, then being sent to the isolation room, then knocking out your assigned staff member, plus trying to escape. How could you not get sedated after all that?

"Yes, we did sedate her. She's probably still asleep as well." Mrs. Daqil replied in probably what I like to call, 'trying-to-act-humble-but-actually-doesn't-care-manner.'

"How long until she can come back to classes and our room?" Nhicola asked.

"Well, when she wakes up, we're going to have to monitor her for awhile until its safe." She looked at a sheet of paper and read through it. Like how scripted everything is. "Do you three have any more questions? If not, then you may leave." She put the paper down and picked up a new paper.

Of course she expected us to leave and say 'yes ma'am' as soon as she said that and it looked like Nhicola and Marga were prepared to leave because they already started to turn... But I had one more thing on my mind that kept bugging me.

"How were you able to catch her?" I asked out of the blue. Nhicole and Marga stopped dead in their tracks and looked at me.

"Pardon?" Mrs. Daqil asked as she looked up at me with knitted eyebrows.

"How were you able to catch her?" I said everything slowly, putting emphasis on the how, so that she couldn't mistake any of my words.

She sighed. "If you must know, someone brought miss Osalo to the clinic. But I guess since no one was there, he or she just left miss Osalo on one of the beds and let her stay there. Miss Delas Saron came back and recognized her, then she called us." She told me everything like it was a simple matter. But to me, it didn't seem simple at all.

She's hiding something...

There's something she doesn't want you to know...

Your friend won't live... Or at least, be the same... Hehehehe.

There are rules about visiting sedated or isolated patients. You needed a permit from your head teacher/psychiatrist in order to visit an isolated and sedated patient. Sedolated? Isodated? I'm going with sedolated. Unless you were requested and really needed from the sedolated patient or teacher that's supervising the sedolated, then you have no chance of seeing the patient until his or her's release time.

I bet they're going to do fatal experiments on her.

She's going to die soon.

Don't trust them, they're the ones who're going to kill you.

Teague, Neely and Stio are as active as ever.

"Who brought her to the clinic?" Nhicola asked.

"We don't quite know. The camera that was monitoring the hallway leading to the clinic was temporarily shut off for repairs so we don't know." Mrs. Daqil once again answered in her TTAHBADCM.