Chpt. 3

(Girls outfits in pic ↑)

-Jades p.o.v.--the next day-

I grabbed my skateboard and road quickly to school. Im two hours late because my alarm didn't go off and my mom beat the crap out of me and then watched some random that gives her crystal method rape me.

I finally reached the school feel like crap and extremely dirty.

I went to the office and signed in holding my board.

"No skateboarding in the halls" the lady said. I just ignored her and rushed to the class I always sleep in.

"Ms. McRay nice of you to join us today" Mrs. Blake said. I just handed her the slip of paper and turned my head to see Tesstress. She's in this class? She looked away from me quickly and I went to my seat.

"As I was saying" the teacher started to say but I put my headphones in blasting my music. I just wanted to be alone in the dark and cry. Cry til I couldn't cry anymore.

Before I knew it class was over. I got up and went to the lunch room. I got some food and sat down at a table by myself.

"Hey freak" Bridget, the girl who never leaves me alone, said. I just ignored her so she sat down at my table with her followers and jock boyfriend.

"Leave me alone" I said gripping my fork.

"But why? Its fun messing with a freak like you" she said laughing.

"You're such a cunt" I said and she gasped.

"What did you just call me?" She asked standing up. I'm not in the mood for this.

"I called you a fucking cunt you bitch" I said looking up at her. She gripped my hair and yanked. A flashback if this morning ran through my head.

"Come on bitch" she hissed in my ear. I yanked her hand away and shoved her.

"Fuck off freak" Oliver said putting his hand on my shoulder. Panic rushed through me so I grabbed my skateboard and swung at him. He stumbled backwards.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed and whacked him with my board on his head. He fell to the floor and i saw black with the memories of this morning running through my head.

Next thing I knew I was pushed away from Oliver and my board was ripped from my shaking hands. My breathing was really heavy and there was a ringing in my ears. I looked around and my eyes landed on Tesstress who looked terrified of me.

My chest rose and fell quickly as I looked down at Olivers body. There was blood on the floor and my hands. I did that?

I don't remember anything. Why don't I remember anything?

"You are in a load of trouble Ms. McRay" the principal said. My hands were still trembling and I couldn't control my breathing.

He dragged me away from the scene and to his office with the schools officer with us.

He sat me down and I just looked at my hands.

"What were you thinking? You nearly killed him!" He said his voice rising.

"I-I-I-" I stuttered out.

"I have no choice but to suspend you for 14 days" he said.

"Please! No, p-please!" I begged.

"Why?" He asked.

"B-Because I blacked out, I don't remember doing that" I said and he sighed.

"I'm sorry please sign here" he said and I reluctantly did. I stood up and the officer came over to me handcuffing me.

"You have the right to be silent anything you say can and will be used against you. Do you understand your rights as I read them too you?" He asked and I nodded. He pulled me out of the office and down the hall to the front doors. Everyone was standing around watching as I got arrested and Oliver being loaded into an ambulance.

The last thing I saw before I got into the police car was Tesstress looking at me like I was a monster.