Chpt. 2

(Piper in pic ↑)

-Jades p.o.v.-

I grunted as Piper pushed me onto my back on her bed. She climbed on top of me and pressed her lips to mine while undoing my flannel shirt. Once she got it unbuttoned she forced it off me.

"Piper" I whispered my breathing already quickening because of how heated it is.

"Shhh" she shushed me. I wasn't even turned on but I wanted to do it anyway.

"Now lie down and just let me please you" she whispered in my ear seductively. I nodded slowly and laid down as she took off my pants. I closed my eyes slowly and moaned as she started eating me out.

Piper and I have been kind of friends with benefits for awhile now. The first time we did something sexual was last year because we were both drunk off our asses but we never stop doing stuff like this but have never been anything more. Shes bisexual and still sleeps with guys.

Sex feels good when you're not forced too. But Piper doesn't know I've been raped. One times when I went home during school for a stomach ache my moms new boy toy raped me in front of my mother and she allowed it, she watched.

But now it just felt wrong doing this with Piper. Now that I found my mate.

I closed my eyes tightly and threw my head back pretending to have orgasmed. She climbed on top of me smiling pleased with herself. She went to kiss me but I stopped her.

"I'm actually just really tired right now" I said and she pouted.

"Nothing for me?" She asked.

"I'm just really tired" I shrugged and she groaned.

"I guess I'll just have to do it myself" she grumbled getting off me and going to attached bathroom.

"Okay!" I called after her and turned on her tv turning on the big bang theory. After about 15 minutes I stood up going to the bathroom.

"Need help?" I asked leaning in the door frame.

"Thought you were tired" she said.

"I rested and I know it does not take you this long" I said and she sighed.

"I know" she groaned.

"Come on" I said grabbing her hand. I pulled her over to the bed and had her sit down. I got on my knees and ate her out til she orgasmed. I leaned up and kissed her lips right after.

"Ew I tasted myself" she said and I half smiled and nodded.

"Ha" I said and I stood up.

"I should go" I said and left. I walked home and went straight to my room.

(WARNING: May be triggering)

I sat on my bed feeling guilty with the events that happened today. I reached under my bed grabbing my razor blades.

I took off my bracelets and held the razor blade to my wrist and slit it across quickly. I sighed in relief and did it a few more times before going to bed.