My Dilly's head was bouncing back and forth between his father and then men sitting opposite of us. He looked like he was watching a tennis match or something with the way his head moved to keep up with the conversation the men were having. I turned away from the stoic guard and returned my attention to what Papi had to say.

"Mr. Carmichael, I heard it through my channels that you were going to be here to speak to Kevin here. He gained our interests from the start when we heard that he was the one who was convicted for murdering Commissioner Robert Landry's son. I may have some information that may help you. You see Commissioner's Landry's dirty fat fingers are in plenty of pots, and one of the main courses happen to be the never ending trade drugs and sex workers all around the city and as neighboring networks as well. He deep pockets has afforded him the opportunity to head up and participate in activities that have attracted the Drug Enforcement Administration as well as the Federal Bureau of Investigation. My case involves not only crooked city government officials, but members of the sheriff's office, the courthouse, and this very prison where a lot of the men on Mr. Landry's payroll are cooling their heels but still managing to run the syndicates even after being busted and imprisoned." The Agent explained and I watched Isaac leaned forward in his seat, the lawyer's interest was definitely engaged.

"Well, we definitely have some things to talk about Agent Rodriguez." Isaac said as he reached into his impeccable suit pocket and withdrew his business card and handed it to the man.

"Yeah, we do. I have to talk to my superiors and my team to get clearance to divulge the information of our ongoing case to you. The Warden here knows a majority of it already and privy to all of the information in regards to our case seeing that he is instrumental in allowing us the access we need to observe and gather intel on the inmates and guards on Mr. Landry's payroll right here in this prison."

He turned to Dilly and I and added. "I know this information will stay in this room guys. I can't afford to blow this case by something being said outside if this room. This case has been years in the making and we are so close to cutting the head off this serpent permanently. So far we have been hacking off pieces only for them to grow back and come back stronger. We need kill it once and for all and put an end to this level of corruption. I am just hoping to help you out along the way. It is unfortunate the man lost his son, but from what I heard you had to do what you had to and it was justified." The man I know as Papi said to us. Dillon and I exchanged a glance before we nodded our agreement to keep quiet.

"Alright, you get your necessary clearance and I will work to find out what I can on my end. " Isaac said to the agent, he turned to Dilly and I and told us that he would be getting in touch with us soon. He gracefully rose from his seat and I stood as well with Dillon at my side. We took turns shaking the attorney's hand before he waved at the Warden and made his exit from the office.

Papi stood and nodded to the Warden and he turned to Michael standing silently in the corner. It was like the agent wanted to say something to the man, but the Devil wouldn't even look in his direction.

Papi pinched his nose and sighed heavily, the detailed tattoos seemed to come alive with every move of his muscles. He drew in a deep breath before he looked directly at the head guard and said, "Everything my team and I are doing is for the greater good. I never lied about certain things. I just had to omit certain parts of my life and what I am really doing in here. The people that I have come to know in this place and those that I have gotten close to, those ties are real. I just wanted everyone to know that." The man finished quietly and he stood there staring at the blank expression on the big guards face before he sighed again at the guard's lack of response. Papito quietly walked to the door and slipped through it leaving nothing but the sound of the soft click behind when he drew the door closed.

The Warden stood and came around the desk. "Dillon it's almost time for dinner. Kevin please return to your duties in the kitchen, and Michael please see my son safely out of the building. Dilly, I will talk to you later on tonight, you have my numbers son, use them anytime." He said as Michael stepped forward.

I turned to my little love and my heart shattered with the look of longing in his gorgeous but sad eyes. "Until next time baby, hold it down for me and give Mom and Dad my love. I love you." I whispered against his soft cheek as I squeezed him to my chest. Dilly's slender arms wrapped tightly around my waist and I could hear his little whimper of distress, but he quickly gathered himself and made me proud when he leaned back and gave me one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen.

"I love you too, and I will tell your parents you love them. I'll see you in a few days." He bravely stated and I gave him another kiss and spun on my heel. I didn't need for him to see me break down and sob like a baby knowing that I was going back to a lonely cell and he to my room in my parent's house. It was a big change from living in harmony day in and day out for almost five years with my man at my side. He needed for me to be strong and in all honesty I needed time to process all this new information.

Entering the kitchen and having cook blister the skin off my face for being late was almost surreal after the afternoon I had. I helped set up the pan after pan of meatloaf and mashed potatoes that was being served for dinner. Dinner time itself was the usual of slapping out helpings of the less than inviting meal onto metal trays and keeping the chow line moving.

I couldn't help that my wayward eyes kept traveling to the table in the far corner where Papi was sitting with his crew. Now I have come to know the men as his law enforcement team members. I spied the Devil earlier when he came through patrolling the room and took his stance over by the main entrance to the dining room.

The man was like a big marble statue with the way he stood there. Both his thick arms was crossed over his barrel chest. His tree trunk thighs slightly parted with both booted feet planted firmly on the floor. Everyone from the inmates to the guards gave him a wide berth. The look on his face deterred even the most hardened criminal, and they gave the menacing man his space.

I caught Papi looking in his direction a few times, but he kept his expression blank a usual, but I knew he was probably wondering how he was going to break through the wall that the guard had erected around himself. At least watching these two kept my mind from going into meltdown about my own situation. From what I had witnessed in the infirmary, they seemed to be actual feelings involved between the two men, and I must admit that watching them grope one another was hot as Hell. I hoped they will be able to work it out, they are on the same side after all.

It felt like this day was never ending, but by the time I threw my soiled apron into the laundry bin and dragged myself off to the showers, every bone in my body felt like limp noodles. Even my cock half heartly twitched as I washed myself with the memory of baby channel rippling along my length. Every fiber of being was exhausted and I was more than ready for the first time since I set foot in this place just to lay down and go to sleep and that is exactly what I did the minute my head hit my pillow.