Chapter 11- 10/27/14

I stood in front of the mirror and pulled on my crop top and white high waisted skirt. I finished it all off with a swipe of red lipstick.

Things have been looking up. Over the past month we've been doing the 1989 secret sessions. We had 89 fans to each of my houses to show them the album early. All of them loved it. I think joining Instagram was the best thing for my fans I ever did. Tonight we have the last secret session; the rooftop secret session. We selected some fans to come up and watch me sing all of the singles off of 1989 on a rooftop in New York. It'll be broadcast to everyone in the world. After, the fans will all come to my apartment for a party.
Since I announced the album things have been insane. I've done at least 50 performances of the first single, Shake It Off. There's been a lot of being on TV in front of other singers at award shows. And plus everyone one in the world could watch them. I've had a few moments of weakness, but managed to stay on track. I actually feel okay about my body. I have abs now and I'm in shape. But sometimes the disease gets the best of me and the thoughts creep back in. I don't know that they'll ever stop.
Ed has tried to be supportive. I can't really expect him to understand it anyway. I certainly couldn't grasp it until I was in a rehab facility being treated for it.
-----
I walk out onstage and everything begins. I sing shake it off, blank space, And style. After that all of us go to my NYC apartment to hang out. I love this so much. My fans are amazing and it's awesome that i can trust them in my home. In all of the secret sessions, nothing has gone missing. They're just all truly amazing. I make the rounds talking to and getting pictures with each and every one of them. There's just something about being around these people that's just so comforting. The only thing I hate is how fast it all ends. Before I know it they're all gone and my team is cleaning up the little bit of mess they left. That's the only thing about having them here, I feel empty when they leave.

The week ahead is going to be ridiculous. Lots of traveling and interviews, but I'm so excited for it. This album is my favorite thing I've ever done. Now lets just see if it sells a million copies by the end of the week....

A/n: I'm sorry this is short and crappy