Chapter 6- Behind her back

Ed's POV

After our conversation Taylor's decides to head to bed. I try to follow her, but the door closes in my face. I just don't know that to do for her. All I know is I can't handle this on my own and she can't keep heading down this destructive path. I go into the guest room and pull out my computer. I go to google and I search for eating disorder treatment centers.

After hours of research I finally decide on one that's up in Manhattan. I sneak into Taylor's room and find her to be in a deep sleep. I grab out her duffle bag. The site said that patients were only allowed to wear baggy clothing that didn't show of their bodies. I find Taylor's workout drawer and i take out a bunch of sweats, tank tops, hoodies, and all the other things she'd be needing. I then take the bag out to my car so that she won't suspect anything until I get her in the car. I go back in and get her laptop and all of that stuff. Normally they don't allow that, but I'm sure they'll make an exception.

The following morning I'm sure to be up before Taylor, I cook a breakfast consisting of 2 eggs, some whole wheat toast, and a cup of coffee. I carry it in to Taylor's room and she glares at me sleepily. I know I'm going to have to fight her on this, but she has to eat.

"Taylor it's not of food please just try and eat it."

"Fine."

I handed her to food and she choked it down as quickly as she could. When she finished she went and got ready and we got in the car. I started driving and she stared at me quizzically. She knew this wasn't the right way.

"Ed where are we really going?"

"You'll see." We were close and I knew she wasn't going to be very happy when we got there. Finally after an excruciating car ride we reach the facility.
With frantic eyes taylor looks over at me. "ED. No if you love me you will not do this. I'm okay alright I'll get better just give me time please don't make me go in there please. It's already bad enough what is everyone going to say when they find out I'm in here. They'll think I'm a drug addict. In fact they already think that!" At this point she was sobbing. I feel horrible.
"I'm so sorry taylor, but I can't care for you on my own and you can slowly kill yourself. Now let's go get checked in."
"But I don't have anything with me."
"It's all in the trunk."
She sat in the seat shaking, sobbing violently. I hated doing this, but it's the only way to save her.

A/n: this chapter is shit, but I promise the next ones will be better! Also if updates stop for a bit it's due to up coming finals :(