sex

Zayns pov:
I've been waiting outside selena's house for almost 10 minutes where the hell is she? I just hope the pap's don't see us. "Sorry to keep you waiting" lana said stepping into the car "selena woke up and i had to explain where i'm going" she said looking embarassed "it's ok babe, lets go" i said giving her a reasuring smile. I open the hotel room door to see harry watching tv in his boxers that little fucker i don't want lana to see him she's mine and mine only.

"Hey lana, what you guys doing out at 1 o clock!" He said suprised "i just picked up lana" i replied. "Hi harry" lana said after i finished speaking harry got up ang hugged lana but quickly pulled away i gave him a death stare and rushed lana into my room.
" i missed you... at lot" she said nervously. "So did i babe..so did i" i said sighing "do you wanna drink" i asked politely "sure"

"Ok wait here i'll bring it" i told her i didnt want her to see harry in his boxers again . Shit theres no more squash left the only other drink i have is alcohol, i can't harm her to get a bit drunk right? I tell my self while pouring her a huge glass full. "Euugh what is this?" She said laughing she finished the whole glass full, i guess she was just thirsty.
After a while she kept asking me for more of "that drink". So i gave her more 30 minutes later she got hella drunk.

She silently took off my shirt and started licking my chest "your so sexy" she chuckled like a cute maniac. I lauged nervously and took of her sweater leaving her in her bra she started saying random things making me laugh she was definatley drunk "she pulled of my jeans and put her hand in my boxers squeezing my man parts making me let out a loud gasp "babe are you sure about this ?" I asked her "hell yeahh" she said way to loudly "lana listen to me are you sure you want to have sex" i whispered into her ear hoping she does'nt shout out her answer "yeahh zayn sex" she answered normally. I carefully pulled off her leggings and knickers she took off my boxers leaving me naked she kissed me lips down to my stomach making me shiver in pleasure and sucked the tip making me let out a really, really loud gasp, causing harry to rush into my room "zayn are you....omyy...wattheff" he said shocked to see my dick in lana's mouth who was paying no attention to him. I saw his eyes fill with jelousy and anger "what do you want" i snapped proud that he had now seen lana is mine and we're in the middle of sex. He did'nt reply and slammed the door as he walked out.

I slowly stuck my index finger up lana's vagina realising she's a virgin as i expected she let out a gasp as i pushed down harder i reached for the clasp of her bra and undone it revealing her breasts i could feel my self going harder already and i had'nt even touched them yet.
"Ok babe this might hurt a bit" i told her pulling myself up but i knew she would'nt process anything because shes drunk "yeahh babe lets do this" she replied as she slipped beneath me i knelt on top of her i carefully slid my penis into her but not deep she let out a moan of pleasure i went a bit deaper and she accidently scremed and quickly covered her mouth "fuck, are you ok babe "yeah take me" that's the drunk lana i laughed to myself. His time liam rushed in with harry to me on top of lana "zayn!" Liam said sternely i felt my self flush red in embarassment i felt as if he was my dad and quickly pulled away covering me and lana

"do you really think this is appropriate right now we've been hearing you and lana gasp, scream and moan for over 2 hours its 3 o clock in the fucking morning, have some shame" liam said angrily i silently watched harry smirk as they left the room "lana we should go to sleep now" "no fuck me" she protested lying on top of me "tommorow lana, tommorow"i said stroking her hair after a while she fell asleep on my chest she was so beautiful i thought to myself and i'm so lucky to have her. I just dont know what to tell her tommorow.