Six years and three other kids later..

Ages:

Camryn: 25

Kyla: 20

Calvin: 25

Dre: 22

-----

Camryn's Kids

Jaycee- 6

Andre- 4 (Twin)

Alexis- 4 (Twin)

C.J.- 1

--------

Kyla's Kids

Shayla- 2

Denibria- 1

-----------
Calvin and Camryn are married

Kyla and Dre are married.

--------------------------------------------

Camryn's Pov

I took C.J. out of the playpen and sat him on the living room floor to play with the twins. I haven't seen Mom and Dad in a few years. We moved to Jackson, Mississippi. I wanted to be out in the country. Kyla wanted to be close so we got side by side houses. Calvin walked over and playfully punched Andre. Andre giggled. "Daddy!" He said punching him back. "Mama?" Jaycee asked. I looked at her. "Yeah baby?" "You know that show called bring it.. with the dancing dolls?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, they're having baby doll tryouts. Can I try out since it's just downtown? Pleeeeaaase?" She asked. "Yeah. When are the tryouts?" I asked. She handed me her tablet showing me a flyer. The tryouts are today! "Ugh. Go up and get ready." I told her. She smiled at me revealing her dimples then ran upstairs. When she came back down she was in some shorts and a crop top. "Calvin. Watch the kids. I have to take Jaycee to the baby dancing doll tryouts." I said. "Ight." He said back giving me a soft kiss. "Come on Jay." I said grabbing my car keys.

Walk With Me (Sequel to Lost and Found)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें