Sisters Stick Together

Camryn's Pov

"Kyla! Come on." I yelled upstairs. Today, I'm taking her to the beach. She came down stairs with her bikini top exposed but shorts over her bottoms. I do the same. We walked outside and got into my car. I drove us to the beach. The ride went by fast. Kyla was texting someone. Probably her boyfriend, Dre. I was right because when we got there, she met up with him. I met up with my friend Yuki. I know what you're thinking. What happened to all my friends from elementary school? Well, stuff happened, people moved away and I made new friends. "Girl, yo sister is bad." Yuki said sitting out her beach towel. "Says the ghetto girl. You already got a baby." I said. "Where's my nephew at anyways?" I asked her. "Girl, that thing is with his daddy." We talked more and giggled. That's when I realized Kyla was missing. "Yuki, have you seen Kyla?" I asked. She shook her head. "Omg. Get up and help me find her." I said panicking. I realized there was an old shack a few yards away from the beach so I ran there. "What happened?" I asked as I find my sister. She was talking to Dre when Yuki and I walked in. She had a bruise under her left eye. "Cammie, I got into a fight. Its ight." She said. "No its not. Tell me who did this to you. We're sisters and sisters stick together!" I said. Then, I realized she's not a child anymore. She's fourteen. "Hey Dre." I said changing the subject. "Wassup." Then, we all four swam together as a group. It was fun and I got to know Dre more. He's actually a respectful kid.