The Confrontation

Camryn's Pov

The next day, I knew exactly where he would be. He goes there every Friday night. I took Calvin with me. We walked into the club and straight to my father. "You've been watching us." I said. He slowly turned around in his stool giving me a evil smirk. "Yes dear, you and Kyla, I watch everything." Ugh. He's so sick! "How long?" "Since a few months after I kicked you dirty brats out." He said. He tried to pull me toward him but I slapped him. "You see this?" I asked holding up a recorder. I hit the playback button and it repeated the whole conversation. He punched me in the stomach and I backed away. Calvin jumped him and started to beat the carp out of him. I've never seen Calvin like that. I heard police sirens as Calvin continued to beat on my abusive father. Police ran through the club and people scattered. Calvin finally got off of him leaving him a bloody mess. The policed handcuffed both my father and Calvin. "Wait, you don't understand!" I screamed at the police as I struggled to run after them in my heels. "Baby, must go home. Take care of Kyla for me." Calvin said, tears racing down his dimpled cheeks. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." I started to cry a little as I drove my car home. I took off my heels and laid on the couch. "Where's Calvin?" Kyla asked. "He got arrested for beating up Steve."(A/N: Steve is the abusive father's name) I explained how he had been the one watching us basically all our life and how he tried to touch me. She was in tears. "I'm sorry Cammie." She said. I gave her a hug. "Did you tell him?" She asked me. I had totally forgotten. I was going to surprise him tomorrow, on his birthday. "I didn't really have the time." I said massaging my feet.

------------------

Uh, oh! What's the big secret?