#fifteen

"Lost my senses, I'm defenceless."

~*~

A month has passed, Zayn and Liam would constantly text nonstop. They'd meet up occasionally, catching up and having a good time with each other.

Harry knows what Zayn is doing, he knew who he was texting 24/7. He knew who's the one that's making Zayn laugh over text, he knew who was the one that makes Zayn smile so wide down at his phone.

He was breaking inside, but he never put any emotions on his face. He badly wants to cry, want Zayn's arms wrapped around him - telling him that they're just friends, nothing more and that Zayn loves him - no one else, not Liam - just him.

Zayn does still love Liam, Harry knows that too. Every night, Harry would make dinner for the both of them but Zayn would be busy on his phone, blushing and laughing instead of eating his fucking food.

Harry hated it, he hated how Liam was the one that's making him smile, laugh and blush. He didn't like the fact that Liam was causing his boyfriend to act like a high school girl that's crushing hard on a jock.

Harry was suppose to make Zayn feel that way  but he wasn't the reason and that made Harry feel shit, his heart cracking every second.

Now, currently, they were sitting across from each other in their kitchen table. Harry was glaring at Zayn who was giggling and blushing down at his phone, Harry had enough.

He dropped his fork and knife down aloud on his plate which caused Zayn to jump slightly in surprise at the loud sound, giving Harry attention (finally)

"Alright, I know you're texting Liam and I just want to make things clear. You have to be fucking honest with me, Zayn. No lies, honesty is the only thing I want to hear right now." Harry gritted his teeth, jaw clenching as he stared into Zayn's eyes.

Zayn locked his phone and sat it down, looking back at Harry and softly nodded his head. "I'm all ears."

"Oh, so you're finally 'all ears' now huh? I've been trying to talk to you for the past ten minutes. Asking how your day was, but you're busy laughing and blushing down at your phone. And I know for the fact who you're texting too damn well. I shouldn't be jealous, however I am because I'm your fucking boyfriend."

Zayn's body tense at Harry's words, he hissed slightly, looking down at his full plate. Noticing that he hadn't eaten that much because he was busy texting his ex-boyfriend, Liam.

Few minutes of silence, Zayn hasn't said a word. Harry sighed heavily, running his fingers through his long curly hair.

"Are you fucking Liam, are you cheating on me?" Harry blurted out the questions, breaking the tense silence.

Zayn looked at Harry, staring at him. He parted his lips to answer Harry's question but closed this mouth back into a thin line.

"You're kidding me.." Harry muttered after Zayn not answering his question. He looked at Zayn, slamming his fist down against the table and Zayn flinched, looking down at his lap.

He had never seen this side of Harry and he had to admit it was fucking scary, his eyes were wide and veins were popping out, his usual deep voice was even deeper.

"Can't talk, the cat got your tongue huh? Out of all the people in this world, you're cheating on me with your fucking ex boss and ex-boyfriend! How fucking low are you, why are you doing this? You could've have dumped me before cheating on me with your ex." Harry breathe out and in deeply, standing up and shaking his head.

Zayn - his lovely boyfriend was cheating on him. He would never thought Zayn would do such a thing.

Zayn bit his bottom lip, still looking down at his lap, playing with the rings Harry and Louis had bought for him a year or two ago.

"I-I'm sorry.." Zayn finally spoke, voice stuttering and soft.

"Sorry doesn't cut it Zayn, it doesn't work like that." Harry had calmed down, his voice back to normal. "Apologising doesn't make things better."

"I've treated you like a prince, I love you with my all. I gave everything to you. I trusted you, I spoiled you with everything you wanted and needed because you mean a lot to me. But now? I don't trust you anymore, you've been lying to me, you've been fucking Liam behind my back." Harry mumbled the last part, his words bitter when he said Liam's name. His heart cracked for the millionth time for these passed few weeks.

"Am I not good enough for you?" Harry continued to speak, looking at Zayn. "Why did you even break up with Liam in the first place, knowing the fact that you still love him so fucking much."

Zayn sighed, he took his eyes off of his lap and stared back at Harry. His heart clenching at the sadness across his face. "Because I wasn't thinking, I didn't think he'd ever love me back as much as I love him. Then you came and made me feel worthy and loved."

Harry narrowed his eyes, still staring at Zayn intently, trying to hold in his anger. He gripped the table tightly that his knuckles were turning white. "I was your second choice, wasn't I. I was your distraction, wow. I finally figured it out, you've never felt the same." Harry chuckled at that evilly, Zayn looking at him like he was crazy - wondering why he's finding this funny all of a sudden.

Zayn was about to speak until Harry spoke up, staring into his eyes with narrowing and anger eyes.

"You've literally got no control Zayn, we are over." With that, Harry pushed his chair back roughly and walked out of the kitchen with tears slowly running down his cheeks.

~*~

So, I'm finally updating ?? I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking lazy ahaha. Anyway, Zarry has finally broken up. Oops? I quickly wrote this because I never update!