#eight

"Am I the only believer? There's something happening here."

~*~

Harry sighed and ran his fingers though his hair, licking his lips.

"I just have a feeling that he still loves him, I asked him couple of days ago if he still did but he kind of hesitated before saying that he doesn't."

Harry poked his bottom lip out and looked down, fiddling with his long fingers.

Nick sipped his tea and raised an eyebrow, slowly placing his tea down.

"Did you say he hesitated?" Nick asked, leaning forward on his seat and lifted his leg up over the other.

Harry slowly lifted his head up and looked at him, slowly nodding his head. "He did." He replied.

Nick placed his chin on his knuckles, narrowing his eyes. "You're not understanding, man. He hesitated, meaning he still does and he lied"

Harry frowned and shook his head, not believing Nick. "He doesn't lie, he knows I don't like liars."

Nick smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "Well, he lied to you my man and I think you should do something about it. You can't just leave it and do nothing, make him admit that he still loves him."

Harry leaned back and rested his arm on the couch, thinking.

He didn't want to believe that Zayn lied to him, he hated liars, he hated lying. They both promised that their relationship is going to be honesty, it was one of their values and key to the relationship.

He didn't like to think that Zayn would lie, what if the things he said and done was a lie too?

Harry shook his head at the thought and looked at Nick, he didn't want to believe. He didn't. But Nick was always right, he hated how he was always right.

"I'll try do something at least, I don't want to believe that he lied to me." Harry spoke, biting the tip of his tongue. "And plus, if Zayn still loved him. Wouldn't he be dumping me by now and go back to him?"

Nick nodded his head and shrugged. "You never know, he probably hasn't thought of it yet and plus he's too nice for hurting you. He knows that you don't deserve getting hurt-" Nick leaned and rested his elbows on his knees.

"And you don't deserve any of this, anything that's happening. You deserve more, if he hurts you. You know what to do, break up with him."

Harry looked at him, shaking his head. "I'm not going to break up with him, I'm just overreacting. I know he's not going to do anything to hurt me, he's smart."

Nick shrugged and leaned back again after picking up his tea he had forgotten about.

"You don't know what he's capable of, you know." Nick sipped his tea.

Harry sighed and groaned. "Stop it."

Nick raised both of his eyebrows and looked at Harry questionably. "Excuse me, stop what?"

Harry looked at him, slightly glaring. "How you're always right and you always make me have doubts."

Nick smirked and finished his tea, sitting the cup down on the table. "Well, I can't help it can I?"

"Just be glad that I'm here and always giving you advice, you never appreciate me." Nick jokingly spoke, causing Harry to roll his eyes.

"I always appreciate what you do for me, Nick. Don't forget that I bought you that coat and those expensive ass boots. Who should be appreciating me now?" Harry smirked.

Nick rolled his eyes at him and flipped him off. "Whatever, but my advice to you is- Don't make him play with you, don't do nothing, do something. You've got feelings, don't make him play with those, yeah? Stand up for yourself and at least say what you really feel towards all of what's happening."

Harry nodded and sunken every words Nick had said. He sighed and smiled at him nicely. "I will, thanks."

Nick nodded and watched Harry get up, following his actions.

"Call me if something happens and whatnot." Nick spoke and opened his arms for Harry.

Harry nodded and wrapped his arms around Nick, patting his back as he they hugged.

They parted away a minute later and said their farewell, Harry walking out of Nick's house.

Thinking about what's going to happen next and what life has planned ahead for him.

~*~

I feel like I write better chapters with zarry more than ziam but I love ziam more so I'm sorry zarry.

What do you think of this chapter, feeling a little bad for Harry?? bc I do.

Nick Grimshaw, is nick in this chapter obviously. I love his and Harry's friendship, so I had to add him in.