#seven

"But I don't regret falling for your fool's gold."

~*~

Louis, Harry and Zayn were sat on the living room couch of Zayn and Harry's house.

Zayn was sat in the middle, Louis to Zayn's right and Harry to his left.

It was really awkward to be completely honest, Harry was Louis' ex-boyfriend which made everything really awkward since Zayn was dating him now.

Best friends always date each other's ex's so what's new?

Zayn smiled as Harry wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist, laying his head on his shoulder and burying his face on the crook of his neck.

Zayn slightly giggled when Harry licked his neck, causing Louis to look and roll his eyes at the two.

"Gross, get a room guys." Louis cringed and leaned away from them.

It didn't make sense to Louis, two years ago they hated each other a lot and now they were all lovey dovey and in love, they're dating and what next they'll get married?

Louis shook his head slightly, he wasn't jealous, heck no. Harry was too clingy for him, he was just so confused.

The door bell rang, signalling that someone was outside the house. Louis smiled and immediately stood up onto his feet.

"I'll go get it!"

Zayn frowned and glanced at Harry who had the same look on his face, they didn't expect anyone at all.

When Louis was almost at the door, Zayn shouted and questioned him. "Do you know who's outside Louis?"

Louis smirked and winked at him. "You better not bitch slap me when he comes in. And yes, you know them very well."

Zayn squinted his eyes at Louis whom just skipped towards the door and happily opened the door.

Zayn sighed, Harry kissing his shoulder lightly.

"It's not who I think it is, is it?" Harry looked at him confused.

Zayn shrugged and kissed his forehead. "We will find out." He replied, smiling a little.

Harry nodded and scooted closer to Zayn, laying his head back on his shoulder.

Zayn wrapped his arm around Harry and looked towards the door, watching three figures slowly walk towards them.

Zayn gulped and licked his lips slowly, watching.

His breath hitch when he saw Liam, their eyes locked. Both looking each other intently.

Zayn bit the inside of his cheek, turning his head away and looked away, trying to avoid Liam's stare.

Zayn felt Harry tighten his arms around him, almost feeling out of breath from the tightness.

"What a pleasant surprise!" Harry faked smiled, kissing Zayn's cheek as he looked at Liam.

"Nice seeing you again Liam, oh and hey Niall." Harry smiled up at Niall and Niall smiled back, nodding his head.

Zayn just looked at Louis with a glare, Louis glanced at him and shrugged it off, flopping himself down on the couch across from Zayn and Harry.

Liam and Niall sat down on the same couch as Louis, Niall looking around.

The five of them just sat there, doing nothing for the last couple of minutes, awkward silence and tension shared.

Zayn cleared his throat and slowly sat up, unwrapping his arm around Harry and looked at Louis, feeling eyes upon him.

"Can I talk to you in private, Louis?" Zayn asked, narrowing his eyes.

Louis looked at him for a few seconds, hesitantly nodding his head. "Sure." He replied.

Harry unwrapped his arms around him and grabbed Zayn's wrist as he stood up, bring him down for a sweet lingerie kiss.

Zayn was taken aback and hesitatingly kissed back and pulled away quickly, remembering that Liam was in the room, possibly watching.

But, it doesn't matter right? He's with Harry now and it's not like he still cares.

Liam gritted his teeth and felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked away from Zayn and Harry and glanced at Niall.

"Just relax, man. It'll be okay, yeah." Niall reassuringly spoke softly to his best friend, patting his back.

Liam smiled a bit and nodded his head, lowering his head and fiddled with his fingers.

Liam wrapped an arm around Zayn's waist and whispered into his ear. "I don't like it when people look at you like you're a piece of meat."

Zayn chuckled and leaned back against Liam, smirking a little.

"Well they can't help it can they? I'm sexy."

Liam rolled his eyes and chuckled, pulling Zayn closer as they walk some more into the mall.

"Then stop being sexy, so people will stop looking at you hungrily. You can only be sexy for me, no one else."

Zayn chuckled softly and pushed Liam playfully, an idea popping into his mind.

He smirked at Liam, giving him an slightly cheeky look before making his way over to a blonde guy that has been staring at him from afar.

Liam watched him confused, standing there for a second, trying to guess what Zayn was trying to do.

"Well, hello." Zayn purred, putting on his charm.

"I saw the way you stared at me, mind telling me why?" Zayn leaned and whispered into his ear. "I'm trying to make the dude over there, jealous so just go with it yeah?"

"I'm Zayn by the way, what's your name?"

The blonde cutie nodded his head and smirked, he liked making people's boyfriends jealous. It was fun, until you get hurt.

"Justin."

The blonde guy snaked his arm around Zayn, quickly glancing over at Liam.

He saw the look on his face, jealousy and anger.

"Your boyfriend is hot when he's jealous." He whispered to Zayn quietly.

Zayn smirked and placed a hand on the strangers chest. "I know right, fuck."

"Mm, he's coming closer. Shit."

Zayn let out a fake laugh, pretending that the guy had said something funny. He looked at Liam who had approached them with an angry face, his jaw and fist clenched.

"What's going on here?" Liam asked, looking at the stranger's arm that was around Zayn.

"Mind taking off your arm around him?" Liam almost growled. Zayn slightly smirked and slightly moved away from Justin as Justin unwrapped his arm.

"What's you problem man? why so mad?" Justin asked and quickly glanced at Zayn.

Zayn gave him a look of 'don't take it way too far' and Justin understood, Liam was much bigger and buffer than him so he didn't want to take things far.

"Babe, easy. He's just being friendly, yeah."

Liam looked at him dumbfounded. "By wrapping his arm around you? No, that's not what you do when you're being friendly."

Liam shook his head and grabbed his wrist, pulling Zayn towards him and turned around, walking off.

"You're in a lot of trouble, young man."

~*~

Naughty Zaynie *smirks*

Damn I just love it when either Zayn and Liam get jealous, but mostly Zayn jealous is quite hot.

Who do you think tops in real life, Zayn or Liam?