#eleven

"Hit the pedal heavy metal, show me you care."

~*~

Hours have passed, Zayn sat down on the sofa, waiting for Harry to come back home.

He nearly fell asleep until a sound of keys coming from the door caused to whip his head towards it, leaning to see if it was Harry.

There he was, his tall, his curly haired, eyed green boyfriend, looking sad as hell. He watched him walk some more into the house, Harry would occasionally let out a sad sigh and running his long fingers through his long hair.

Harry made his way towards the stairs, not knowing that Zayn was watching him from the living room area.

Zayn stood up and made his way out of the living room. "Hazz?" Zayn questioned, stepping on the staircase and followed Harry into their room.

Harry took his boots off and everything else. He sighed and glanced at Zayn. "Hey." He said bluntly.

Zayn shut the door behind him and walked towards Harry, looking at him with a pout on his lips.

"Where have you been? I called you so many times, Harry."

Harry shrugged and ran his fingers through his hair once again for the fifth time. "Didn't you read the note? I just went for a drive."

Zayn raised an eyebrow and sat down on the bed as Harry slid in the bed, placing the covers on him.

"For five hours?" Zayn questioned, looking down at Harry who was laying down.

Harry shrugged again causing Zayn to sigh. "What happened last night? Did I do something bad?" Zayn had finally asked him, he still wondered what happened.

Zayn only remembered drinking, dancing and coming home from the club.

He couldn't remember anything else, not the moments with Liam.

Harry looked at him dumbfounded and squinted his eyes. "You don't remember?" He asked.

Zayn shook his head and sighed. "I only remember dancing and coming back home, that's it. I literally tried to remember everything but I couldn't."

Harry slowly sat up and leaned back against the headboard of the bed, he pushed his hair back.

"You and Liam kissed last night." Harry mumbled.

"What?" Zayn asked him, leaning forward.

"I said you and Liam fucking kissed last night!" Harry raised his voice, shaking his head.

Zayn's mouth dropped and he leaned back, looking away and stared down at the floor. "Oh my god.." he whispered.

Harry sighed and glanced at Zayn. Zayn frowned, did he actually do that? How could he.

He sighed and moved his head, looking at Harry. "Are you sure it was me? What if the people you saw were guys that looked like me and Liam? You were probably just seeing things, after all we were all wasted."

Harry shook his head and narrowed his eyes at Zayn. "I wasn't seeing things, I wasn't drunk as much as you were Zayn. I saw it with my own eyes, how can you not remember?"

Zayn slumped his shoulders and frowned. He wouldn't do such a thing, he fiddled with his fingers not saying a word and tried to remember.

Moments of silence and awkward tension between them, Zayn finally remembered everything.

He held his breath and bit his bottom lip. Well fuck, he thought.

"You still do love him." Harry said, looking ahead.