9. Talk On The Top

Start from the beginning

My throat was dry and so were my eyes. Kol never tells me that he cares, but his actions prove it. But I didn't want him to worry about me, I'm sick of feeling that I can't take care of myself! Because I can! And I want everyone to know it!

"I will torture him, beat him up till the end and tear him apart. If you want you can rip his head off" he smirked at the last part and I giggled sadly.

"No, you won't do that!" I said and giggled again, this time feeling more me.

"You do realize that you're dating an egomaniac serial killer, don't you?" he said and more giggles came from my mouth. This time he smiled at me and pulled me into a hug, placing his chin on the top of my head.

"You know, gripping my wrist wasn't necessary or toss me on the wall" I said and he grinned.

"You know jumping from the first floor wasn't necessary either or trying to bite me but you did it after all" he snapped back and I chuckled.

"Hey, you messed with an angry vampire. You deserved a few bites, ass" I laughed and punched lightly his arm.

"Okay how about this: we'll go to eat something while we are going to look for the dead bastard"

"Eat? You mean.. Feed on people?" I asked and he did the puppy face.

"Come on love, just a bite won't hurt" he smirked and I saw his eyes turning red, "Believe me it's better when it's fresh" he whispered in my ear and the next minute he had jumped off the roof.

I quickly did what he did and found him leaning against the wall, looking at his watch.

"It took you three seconds to get down here" he stated and glanced at me, "we have to fix your speed sweetheart"

"What? I'm fast!" I whined and he rolled his eyes.

"Really? Think fast" he snapped and he pinned me on the wall, putting my hands behind my back.

I tried to free myself, but he started gripping my wrists and I let a small moan escape from my mouth.

"Well that was sneaky" I said and kicked his leg, finally letting me free.

I used my super speed to pin him now on the ground, putting my legs on each side of his body.

"Having a problem, mister Mikealson?" I scoffed with a small smirk on my lips. Kol grinned, obviously enjoying our little fight.

"I like nasty girls" he said and brought his face close to mine, remaining at our position.

Fortunately there were only a few people around, but it didn't bother us really. I brought my hair on the right side, waiting for Kol's lips to reach my mines. But a second before he kisses me, when only an inch was keeping our lips apart, I placed my finger on his chin and looked him playfully in the eyes.

"Be careful mister Mikealson, your guards are off" I whispered and he narrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

I quickly grabbed the wooden stake which I took secretly before and I was ready to stab him, but his hand grabbed my wrist, gripping it so hard, that I think I heard my bones cracking. The stake fell next to us and Kol gave me a proudful smirk.

"Sneaky little girl" he said and let free my wrist, wrapping his arms around my waist, "You have to do more things than your kisses to trick me" he continued and before I respond, he kissed me softly.

Then he kissed me more passionately and I did what he enjoyed the most. I ran my fingers in his hair and my other hand was on his chest. I smiled playfully and placed my hands on each side of his neck.

"What?" I asked when i saw the chuckle on his face.

"second rule of being a vampire: never let yourself think you won, when your rival is still alive" he said and I gave him a confused look.

I quickly sped up away from him, leaning against the wall. Kol stood up and smirked, tilting his head.

"What did you do?" I said and narrowed my eyes.

Kol opened his right fist showing me my bracelet, which he took from me a few minutes ago! That bastard! I quickly hid myself in the shadows and I watched him grinning proudful.

"Having problem darling?" he said and I roled my eyes.

"Okay you had your fun now give it to me Kol" I replied and he approached me.

"Okay love, since I won" he snapped and gave me the bracel.

I winked playfully at him and started walking away. But suddenly I stopped and looked over my shoulder.

"You coming?" I smiled innocently and he gave me the famous Mikealson smirk.