FINAL CHAPTER

(TP)

Suga threw the handphone that Leo has given him to the fire. He only needed photos, to figure out who did it to Kyle, but he only saw pictures with a blur face of the man who was with her.

He was hurt, because Kyle lied to him, but more than hurt, because it happened to her. He was shocked at first, when Dino has told him about it, before they could get back home. At first Suga didn't believe it, and he won't believe anyone but Kyle. But then it's true, he's just looking at it right now, the photos that has revealed everything. He was not feeling any disgust to Kyle, but to the man who's behind this disgusting crime.

Though it breaks his heart seeing Kyle being sexually abused on the photos, he can't stop figuring out who the man was. Even if it's like dying for him to see the photos in his hands, he was eager to know who the evil man was. At least some birthmarks or even moles or something in his body, that will lead him to point out who it was, he was trying to look for it. He had promised God he will sue whoever's behind this.

He again shuffled the photos, until he got to see a clearer view of the man's body. His eyes widened, and anger erupted in his heart, as he saw the same tattoo on the mysterious guy's neck, and Leo's tattoo on the neck.

He felt nothing but anger and pain, that his body started to tremble.

He crumpled the photo in his hand and turned around to chase the one who made Kyle's life miserable.

He walked with his hands clenched into fists, as though he was ready to take someone's life in his own hands.

Suga has never been so angry as he is right now. He felt pain, angry and disgust, he felt defeated.

The woman whom he fell in love deeply for the first time, the woman whom he wanted to have as his wife, the woman whom he wanted to share a life with forever, was being tortured by a man who can't move on. And he can't tolerate it, over his dead body.

Kyle was a good person, she only wanted to be loved, and be cared about. She doesn't deserve what has happened to her, she doesn't deserve a miserable life.

But what was Suga's being scared of the most is that, how could Kyle manage her feelings once she'd figured out who was behind that traumatic event in her life. How will she feel once she knew that the reason why she wanted to be a better person, why she's tried hard to clean her name, was the reason why she was having a hell life.

Suga then felt sad that he cried. He couldn't believe that Kyle has managed to smile and be happy, after what has happened to her. How did she manage to look herself in the mirror, and face her friends. But then because she was strong, she wanted to prove everyone that she isn't that kind of girl, whom Leo wanted everyone to believe her to be.

But then there's still doubt in Suga's mind. For some reason, he was slightly angry at Kyle. He was feeling hate for her in some space of his heart. But he just wanted to get Leo first, before he would sort out what he truly feels.

Right then he stopped, as he heard a yell. He scanned for the owner of that voice and saw Leo, grasping Kyle's neck against the lampost.

Suga's anger raged and his sight went dark. He quickly ran to Leo and grabbed him away from Kyle. Kyle fell down sitting against the lampost.

Suga yelled as he was throwing forceful punches on Leo's face, but Leo fought back, amd threw back those punches to Suga.

Suga flamed in anger as he saw Leo smirked.

"You've figured out pretty fast. How does it feel to be defeated?" He chuckled which had cause Suga's anger to rage.

Leo then stumbled down as Suga gave him a fierce smack on his face. Suga sat on top of him and grasped his collar.