Chapter Ten

KYLE

"Where are you going?" Suga asked.

I wore my jacket and fixed my hair as I watch my.reflection in the mirror. He was sitting on the couch and feeling comfortable while sipping his coffee. It was weekend, and it was afternoon when I've decided to go out and talk to Kenji. About making him confess that he only made all those things and rumors he has spread in my old school. For me to be able to come back there and make up with my friends. To prove them that eI was not the girl they thought I was.

"It's raining. Where are you going?" He again asked.

I turned around and faced him. He was staring at me blankly and I smiled at him.

"I'm going to meet Kenji." I said.

He raised his eyebrows. "Why?" He asked. He looked as though he won't let me leave.

"To remind him about the deal." I answered wrinkling my forehead.

He stood up holding his cup of coffee.

"I thought we're going to tell him that together?" He again asked.

I sighed and smiled. "I've got something else to ask him." I again answered.

"What?" He seemed like he was not going to stop asking me questions. Aigoo.

"Do I really have to tell you?" I asked him with an unimpressed tone.

He walked closer. "Of course, I'm your boyfriend."

I scoffed. "So? I gotta tell you everything?" I asked chuckling. I looked at him and was beffudled. He really doesn't know how to handle things such this.

"Listen Mr. NGSB, we're couples that doesn't mean we can't have secrets." I said as I patted his shoulder twice.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Really? I thought loyalty was important?"

"Yes it is, for some reason we still have to keep secrets to maintain our relationship." I answered.

He looked at me suspiciously. "Do you have a secret from me?" He suddenly asked.

I flinched and couldn't speak. I lowered my head and avoid his stares. It's my body's normal response if I'm about to lie.

"N-nothing. Why would I?" I denied.

I turned back in front of the mirror and saw my weary face. I can't be obvious like this.

"You're stammering, you're lying. Last night, you said that there's something about you, you haven't told me yet. What is it?" He asked holding my hand.

How can I tell him? I'm afraid of losing him.

"I'll tell you once I've finished clearing my name in my old school okay? Suga, please just stop asking me about it for now. I promise to tell you everything that's happened." I said frowning.

He nodded in response. "It's okay. Don't bother yourself too much about it. No matter how big deal it is, I am not going to leave you." He smiled.

I sighed in relief. For some reason, loving an NGSB was not hard. He was so innocent. He doesn't have a clue who he was loving. I feel guilt. But I'll try my best to keep this relationship. If only I could shut his mouth, whoever did that to me, I could keep this relationship last long.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"Take care. If he attempts to hurt you just kick his ass! Okay?"

I giggled over his childishness.