Chapter Thirteen

KYLE

I can't move, my heart was beating fast. It's them, my friends, my classmates, who have disgusted me, who have resented me, they're here.

I see my three bestfriends holding a cake, with Kenji beside them, smiling at me sincerely.

"Kyle!" Casey ran to me and hugged me tight, snapping me out of mt agape.

"I'm so sorry bestfriend! I didn't mean to resent you, I was only out of my mind back then. Forgive me." She cried.

I smiled and patted her back. "I-it's okay." I also cried.

I can't believe it. What has happened? Why did they stop resenting me?

"We're all sorry, Kyle." Said Jen. "We were wrong, we shouldn't have believed the rumors, we should have believed you. We're so sorry." Jen said as she also hugged me.

"Thank you.. thank you so much." I said can't stop myself from crying.

My eyes then searched for Suga, but he was gone. My phone then beeped. It was a messaged from him.

[Take your time with them, I'll wait for you here at the benches.]

I smiled as I read it.

How could I thank him?

-------------------------------------------

SUGA

I am now here, sitting alone on this bench, holding the necklace in my hand. It's actually a couple necklace, and I don't why I bought it. This is totally embarassing. I keep on doing things I never thought I would ever do. Now that I know, that this how falling in love was. Doing great things to keep a relationship strong.

I felt as though I have found the one, the one whom I could be with, forever.

It was already an hour since I left her in that room, as I can hear, there's so much happenings in there. I'm relieved, now that she's finally happy. I felt as though I have removed the big thorn in her heart. And I couldn't do it, if not for Dino and Kenji's help.

While Dino and I were on our way back to their house, we saw Kenji, standing right in front of the school. Talking with someone. Dino said to stop by, and though I hate it, slightly, I stopped and we had to talk to him. We asked him what he was doing and he told us that he was making the request of Kyle.

I was quite amazed about how he was a little bit cool , just a little bit cool, for doing it, despite the bad things we've done to him. I asked him why was he doing it and he told me that he realized what he've done and mustered up his strength after a long time, to go against the one who manipulates him. It was the guy they call Leo. The guy who did all the rumors and things that ruined Kyle's life.

I learned everything and helped him, so did Dino, that was why we were back late. We apologized for everyone, we went to their houses and it was not easy. We were convincing them not to hate her, and I invited them here, and now I'm taking this chance, for me to ask her if she loves me. To ask her be my girlfriend, formally amd officially.

I still feel burdened, this is not going to be easy. My heart was pounding fast and loud as though it wanted to jump off my chest.

It's my first time to do this, and I am so nervous. I'm normally not into romantic stuffs, but I am doing this, for a reason, for her. For Kyle.

"Hey...." I was shocked when Kyle suddenly appeared in front of me.

I stood up, hiding the necklace in my pocket quickly that she didn't notice.