CHAPTER THREE

(TP POV)

"What are you thinking Mr. President? You've been wearing that irritated look on your face since the class started. What bothers you?" Roy asked Suga as they were walking along the hallway. They were going to grab their lunch at the school canteen.

"Hm? N-nothing..." He answered obviously lying.

Roy have known each and every actions Suga does. Whether he's cool and not. Whether he feel bad or well, disappointed or upset. Though Suga had one and only one expression on his face, Roy knows what he feels inside him. And right now, he's certain that Suga's thinking about something bothering.

"Tell me. Was it the girl that bothers you?" Roy asked.

"Tch. Why would a girl bother me? Never did a girl bothered me and you know that." Suga said defensively.

"Okay. Sure. But trust me. I know you Mr. President." Roy teased and walked faster repentantly.

"Hey! You scoundrel!" Suga was left behind totally feeling busted.

--------------------------------------------------------

Suga was back in his apartment late six at night. He was so tired and up till now, something has been bothering his mind he doesn't know. He felt like he was floating in the air, totally out of himself. And suddenly the girl's face,that moment back in the detention room before he locked the door, flashes back in his mind, that apparently caused his heart beats louder.

He gripped his chest in shock. "Why why why the hell is this heart beating fast? " He asked himself.

"HYUNG!!!"

Suga winced in shock when someone slammed his apartment door open.

"What the!! You sacred the hell out of me Jungkook!! Could you knock before coming in?!" Suga scolded.

"Sorry hyung. Should I get out and knock your door then?" He asked joking.

"Humor me. I'm not in the mood." Suga wore his poker face again.

He sat on a chair in his dining and started to wear off his uniform.

"What are you here for?" Suga asked loosening his necktie.

"He has quit. Did you know?" Jungkook sat beside Suga.

"I know. And unfortunately, he did sleep here last night." Suga answered and got even more pissed off as he remembered what that guy has told him last night.

[A/N: If you've read the LOVE IS LIKE HELL, you'll know what they're talking about.]

"Really?!" Jungkook asked as if he has just heard the most shocking news ever.

"Yes. And he has only just told me to get a girlfriend that he could steal to make me feel what he feels." Suga said as he stood up and boiled a coffee.

Jungkook was speachless. He lowered his head as a sign of guilt.

"Why did you do that? To your own bestfriend?" Suga asked.

"Hyung, it's really complicated. I agree with Taehyung,get a girlfriend to know how complicated it is if ever this thing happened to you." Jungkook said carelessly.

Suga's ear perked up. His nerves has gone crazy enough for things such these.

"O.O..... For Pete's sake! Why are you people keep on telling me to go get a girlfriend?! Is it necessary?! Can a girlfriend give me money? NO! They'll just spend all my money instead! So why would I have a girlfriend?!"