CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

SUGA

And yes, a person who doesn't give a sht like me, just had a girlfriend unintentionally at the most unexpected moment in my life.

I used to only bother my ruling of the school. But now I'm perfectly busy with another useless thing. To break someone's heart.

I really don't know if this was worthy, all I know is that if someone had sinned, he must pay. So I was helping her, in all out of my conscience. And it's been a month we're pretending. Yeah, I didn't know it will last long like this. At some point I'm worried of how it will end for me.

So much time we've been together, and perhaps by heaven's help, we're close to success.

I mean the whole month we've been pretending, -I didn't like it though it's a bit fun- Kenji was starting to show some violent reactions. The plan of breaking his heart, and the plan of their break-up with his girlfriend was all done. Now he only has his trophy left. And that's what we're gonna steal one of these days.

Kyle has been training so hard, I couldn't even see her often these past few days. I wonder if she's even getting a proper rest.

I'm not worrying for her in that way, in all the times we've been together, we've started being as friends. Friends like enemies. I don't know. We still argue over some little things. We don't like speaking with each other in such a friendly way. We prefer yelling and swamping. Like how we used to.

Some things have changed since she came into my life. I hate it and liked it at the same time. I hate it because of doing things I've never done before, and liked it because she gave my life a thrill and adventure. I thought my life would forever be boring. Thanks to her. That desperate girl.

"I'm telling you. Stop right now. You shouldn't be playing with someone's feelings. It will worsen everything." Jin hyung snapped me out of my thoughts.

I stood up, and inserted my hands on my pants' pockets. He lifted up his head to look at me, gripping his cup of coffee, as he sat with crossed-legs.
I met him on my way to school, and told him everything that's been happening to me. Why I am not joining them in the hide-out these past days.

Jin hyung was the oldest in our group. I never mentioned I had a, well I can't call us a gang, but we're a group of seven pals, best of friends. Jin hyung was the most reliable when it comes with sharing some things that bother us. So I tried to share him what I've been going through and he's absolutely against it. He wanted me to stop helping Kyle.

"I don't know what to do. I just think I gotta help her. And I don't know what might happen, but everytime I see her eagerness to get her revenge, I wanted to help. Hyung, she's been suffering because of that guy." I tried to explain more to Jin hyung.

He paused for a while, his expressions were shocked. Then he shook his head sideways as he sighed.

He stoop up and patted my shoulder.

"Listen to what I say. I know how it feels, but you gotta be prepared of what may come out as a result. Call us if you'll need some help." He slightly smiled and left.

The result? I've never thought about that.

-------------

I went home wondering about Jin hyung's last words.

"What could be the result?" I asked to myself as I unlock the door with the key in my hand.

Why didn't I think about it? What could it really be?

I try to think it would be the typical and expected ending for us. Where Kenji's gonna confess that Kyle was not that type of girl. That she's not the woman in the rumors he's spreaded. And after that we'll go in our own ways, and I'll go back living a normal life. But it feels so wrong. Like something should not happen. I'm not liking how the result sounds.

"ISH!" I scratched my head in frustration.

"SURPRISE!!!!"

I jumped in shock as I opened the door. And yelled when I saw Mom and Kyle together in my aprtment. Beaming so wide like fools, and balloons were scattered on the floor as if there was a baby celebrating it's birthday. Wait, am I forgetting something? Is it my birthday?

"M-mom. W-what are you doing here? " I asked mom and ignored Kyle who was about to hug me.

I don't like being hugged by her, she's damn strong she could even break my bones.

"What? You're not happy to see me?" She whined.

"N-no. I mean, why suddenly show up here?" I grabbed the childish hat she was wearing off her head.

"She simply wanted to see you!" Kyle butted in.

"Tchk! Not talking to you!" I pushed her away and I saw her pouting in annoyance.

"Aigoo. My grown up baby." Mom hugged me.

Oh damn this is what I hate the most. I'm nineteen for heaven's sake! Not a baby anymore!

I removed her hands around my neck and tried to ask her again.

"Mom, how did you get here?" I asked.

"She bought a plain ticket!" Kyle whispered to my ear mockingly.

I shoo'd her with my deathly stare and she moved away smiling sarcastically.

Oh, that sarcastic smile always offends me. I hate it.

Then I found out my mom dying in laughter.

What's wrong with this woman?

"Mom! What the heck? Stop it." I tried to stop her.

And she slowly tried to ca herself and stop laughing. Patting her belly she tried to speak. "I like her, she's funny." She said between her giggles.

I sighed. This is what I'm afraid the most t happen. Two of them meeting. This will be a tough night to come.

And oh yeah I forgot, Kyle was staying with me here since the day she's ran out of money to rent a house. Her dad stopped sending her money. That's what she only told me. I was always curious of her family background. But everytime I open up a topic like that, she refuse to speak. Like it was so tragic that she doesn't want to remember it anymore.

"Yoongi, why don't you try her be your first? It's gonna be amazing!"

●︿●

-----------

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I just hope you've liked it. I promise to update more often. 화이팅!!