Chapter 11 : From the beginning

*Michael's POV*

I grabbed the drinks before feeling a body on mine. 

Why are they touching me? 

I feel the body grinding on me before I push them away, seeing a girl looking drunk and horny. Of course. Calum's parties for you. 

The girl looks so sad that I pushed her off. I should say something...but before I could open my mouth to say something, the girl shrugs and skimpers off to someone else. 

Typical. 

I continue through the crowd, hearing Lane Boy start to play. Amelie's probably having a field day right now. Alcohol mixed with Twenty One Pilots? She's a goner. I search through the crowd, seeing her talking to someone I never - and will ever -  like. 

Ashton Irwin. 

Ashton and I always had a bad past, him being a complete utter dickhead. He always had to make comments about my music choices and shit. He only likes Nirvana because he considers them mainstream. He's the type to wear band merchandise and not even know who the fuck the band is. 

He literally need to die. 

I hurriedly make my way through the crowd, seeing them talking and him put his hand on her face. 

He'll wish that he didn't do that. 

I walk up to them, setting the drinks on a nearby table before drawing my fist and nailing him in the face. He falls and turns, locking eyes with me before saying something. 

"Say it again, dick. I can't hear you." He stands up before backing up slowly, bumping into some other guy before running off. Like the little piece of scum he is. 

I turned back to Amelie, who's just standing there awkward. But, she looks so cute though. 

She looks at me confused before I pull a side smile. "Can't let others have what I want." I grab her hand before smiling again. "Come back to my place? Get out of here?" 

She shrugs before smiling. "Sure. If you drive." 

"Of course." 

We walk out of the bar, to my car. I didn't have too many drinks, plus I didn't live that far away. Tonight would suck if we got arrested or one of us dying. No jinxes though.

I jump into the drivers seat, her copying me with the passenger seat. Her hair does a little flippy thing, and its fucking cute as hell. I put the key in the ignition, bringing life into the car. The radio kicks on, starting to play London Beckoned Songs about Money Written by Machines by Panic! At The Disco. I see Amelie's eyes light up, a smile growing on her face. The chorus hits and she begins to sing along.

Well we're just a wet dream for the webzine, 

Make us it, make us hip, make us scene 

Or shrug us off your shoulders 

Don't approve a single word that we wrote 

Her singing voice is so beautiful. She should sing in a band. Before we realize it, the song changes, into one that I had heard earlier. And by the look of it, Amelie loves. Oh Calamity! by All Time Low. 

When I was younger I was certain

That I'd be fine without a queen

Just a king inside his castle

With an ocean in between