Chapter 5 : Mikey

*Michael's POV* (DIDN'T EXPECT THAT, HUH?) ((This is from the beginning of the story - take it after the 1st chapter))

That girl. 

She's what I want. 

I know Calum wants her too. 

But, fuck him.

She's mine. 

And he isn't getting her. 

The bell rang before I mentally cursed to myself. I ran through the halls, trying to get to class. 

I may look and act like a bad boy, but I care. Sometimes. 

I walked up to the door and heard someone speak, with a clear American accent. She must be the new girl. Hm. I open the door, busting into the class. "Mr. Clifford, why are you late?" 

"Listen teach, don't make this a scene." I say, walking over to Calum and sitting down. He gives me a look before I say, "Right, Calum?"

He smirks at me before adding, "That's right, Michael." 

"Fine. Have a seat." The teacher says, walking over to the desk before I let out a small sigh.

"Too late." Calum murmurs before I sigh again. Calum's a douche sometimes. 

"Who's read this book?" Mr. Howell raises a book, The Catcher In The Rye. I've always been interested in reading it, but I never got around to it. I guess now's the best time as any. The girl raises her hand before the teacher smiles at her. "Good to know at least one of you know good reading."

He reads through the first part, where the main character's - Holden, I think- brother goes to Hollywood and becomes a prostitute for Hollywood's community. "Is he really a prostitute?" I hear Calum say from beside me, a joking look on his face. I haven't read this book and even I know that he isn't a fucking prostitute. 

"Care to answer that, Miss Maron?"

"He isn't a prostitute. He's a figurative prostitute due to Hollywood using him for his writing talent."

"Correct. Good job." The teacher says before the bell rings, the girl rushing out of the room and into the crowded hall. I need to find out her name. 

She had the same hair I did, red with black highlights. She had on the regular uniform, with the green blazer, white button-up and green skirt. She worked that skirt. She could be a Victoria's secret fashion model. And I wouldn't hate it. I grabbed my bag and a copy of Catcher In The Rye before walking out of the hall, seeing her talking to Luke and his boyfriend. I didn't know his name, but apparently she knew him. This makes things more interesting.

He goes here. Therefore, he knew my reputation. He knew my reputation, she knew my reputation. This is going to be a little more difficult.  

I sat alone at lunch that day. Well. Not alone. I had my headphones in, listening to Blink-182 sing about having sex with someone. Nothing new. The song switched into Nirvana, Cobain singing about being locked in someone's heart-shaped box. This was one of my favorite songs, but then my list of favorite songs was miles long. A gust of wind pushed my hair in my eyes blocking my vision. I push it away, the song skipping and moving on to an All Time Low song. I didn't listen much to them, but they were good. I notice a shadow loom over me, looking up and seeing Calum. I take the headphones out, seeing Calum smile. "I've been looking for you." 

"I've been here." 

"Target has been acquired." He says, pointing at the girl, listening to music under a tree. She looked so peaceful. So serene. "Let's go get her." 

"Cal..."

"Michael, come the fuck on!" He grabs my wrist and pulls me to her. He stops right in front of her before she looks up at us with big blue eyes. I felt my heart catch before she takes out her headphones, All Time Low spilling out. She must like them, too. 

"Hello?" She says, raising an eyebrow. 

"Hey, pretty girl. What's your name, what's your number?" I hear myself say, surprising myself, and by the look on his face, Calum too. 

"Um, didn't you pay any attention in English? I'm Amelie. And I'm not giving you my number."  Amelie. A beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. 

"I got the keys to my dad's yellow Hummer." Calum adds. Of course Calum, tell the girl about the godamn Hummer. Once he got that fucking car, he's been telling everyone about it. Honestly, its driving me bat shit insane. 

"I don't care. I don't like yellow. I don't like Hummers. And I don't like you." She's sassy. I like her.

"Oh. There's a party, you can come if you wanna go tonight." I say, bringing up the party that Calum and I planned. It was a going back to school party, that included drinking, dancing and sex. 

"I'll think about it."

"Alright, see ya later." I pull Calum away before he winks at me. 

"I think I'm going to get lucky tonight." 

"Not if I do." 

With that, he gave me a look before walking away.

I guess its war.

*

*

Is this a rivalry I'm sensing? 

Also: SONG OF THE DAY IS SYMPHONY OF DESTRUCTION BY MEGADETH c:

Calum's a dick C:

Also : HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHIE <3

DashingZiggy