Chapter 8 : Backstory

*Michael's POV*

I flopped down on my bed before glancing at the clock. 5:15 pm. Ugh. What am I supposed to do until tonight? It's too early to start getting ready for tonight. Hell, I've got 4 hours until the party. I stared at the ceiling, thinking. 

What did Calum have planned for tonight? What was he planning? Was he planning to be the 'sweet' Calum or the 'dominant, highly sexual' Calum? 

Why am I asking this? 

Because that way I know my enemy.

Calum would do anything to get his hands on Amelie. No matter the consequences.

Then he'll dump them once he's gotten what he wanted from them.

I've seen this type of Calum in the past. 

It all started with Vanessa. 

Vanessa was a girl that I was interested in in high school. Calum told me multiple times that he wasn't interested in her. Multiple times. I flirted and flirted with her for almost a year. Then one day, I worked up the courage to ask her out. I can never forget how she looked that day. Her hair was a black that faded down into purple, she was wearing a red plaid skirt and a simple black tank top and she had on little black glasses that accentuated her beautiful green eyes. She was one of the prettiest girls that I've ever seen. I walked up to her and she smiled. "Hey, Mikey." 

"Hey, Vanessa. I've liked you for a while now...do you want to go out with me?" 

"Listen Michael. I've got a boyfriend." 

I felt the tears building in my eyes as I forced them back as well as I could. However, I was only able to force out one word."Who?" 

"Calum." She shrugs as I see Calum come up from behind me and wrap his arm around her waist. 

"Hey, Mikey. What's wrong? You look heartbroken."  Calum said, smirking at me. 

"Nothing is wrong, Calum. Nothing." I turned around before walking away quickly. "Fuck you, Calum. Fuck you." I murmured.

It wasn't even a couple weeks later that I heard about Calum using her for the sex and then leaving her. She never came back since then. She must have been ashamed. Poor girl. 

I don't want that happening with Amelie. She's too nice and too...she's too perfect to have someone like Calum using her. 

I can't have that happen. 

I sit up in the bed before glancing at the clock again. 5:45 pm. I spent 30 minutes thinking about it, yet I got nowhere. 

I grab my phone off my desk, the chat between Amelie and me still up. I scrolled through the messages, remembering that she said that her favorite music was Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and All Time Low. I listen to Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco already, but I don't really listen to All Time Low that much. I scroll through my phone, downloading their new album Future Hearts. I downloaded the entire album, starting with Missing You, then jumping to Kids In The Dark. The entire album was good, I could tell why Amelie liked them. I kept listening to the music before glancing at the clock again, seeing 6:30. Shit. I have 2 hours and 30. I need to shower, get dressed, eat dinner. 

But I don't get ready. Instead, I text Amelie.

*

*Amelie's POV*

I set the pencil down before sighing. English assignment. Suck my ass. 

*

*

*

And thus, the story of mikey and Amelie is com-

WAIT NO NOT YET!

So, guys, I just recently discovered a thing called "Soul Punk" by Patrick Stump.

And im addicted.

Help. Me. Now. Please.

DashingZiggy 

I Can't Remember - A Michael Clifford and Calum Hood Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें