Broken: Chapter Two.

Chapter Two.
Kiara's Pov

I been sitting in parking lot for about 5 minutes. I called Reese and told her I was here. My heart was beating fast.. Nervous about bringing old memories into my mind. I didn't even wanna think about it. I got out of my car and stood in front of it. I watched as a black Range Rover pulled up. It was real nice, chromed out .. 22 inch rims. Real clean. I just stared in amazement. I waited to see who was going to get out of it. Then my phone rang.

Me: Hello?
Sis: I'm here... Where are you?
Me: Leaning up against my car.
Sis: I See you.

The Rover pulled towards me.
Sis: It doesn't matter and I don't care!
Me: Why are you fussing?

I seen Reese get out of the Rover. My eyes widened! She slammed the door but the person in the car let the window down!

Person: Reese you need to come straight home after school! I'm not telling you again!
Reese: Are you gonna leave or what?

I gotta glimpse inside. It was my mother. She pulled her shades down and looked at me. She was in total disbelief. I could tell that she wanted to get out and say something to me but she just let her window up and went on. I just shook my head.

Reese: Sorry sis.. But I'm sooooo happy to see you! Oh my gosh!!
She hugged me and squeezed me tight!
Me: I'm happy to see you too but you don't have to kill me!
Reese: I mean, it's been almost three years! I haven't seen you! I got a niece and a nephew that I just wanna hug and kiss on! When can I see them? Can I come stay with you?
Me: One thing at a time sis...

We started walking into the school. I know I had to go get my schedule and make sure that I know where my classes are.
Me: So what's changed ? Is everything the same?
Reese: Yeah, pretty much. We got a few new teachers but other than that each department is still in the same section. Nothing's changed but the people around here. Let's go get your schedule.

We turned the corner to the main office and met with the secretary.

Secretary: Good Morning Ms.Parker can I assist you?
Reese: Yes! Umm... I need a copy of my new schedule. I know I made some changes to the one sent through the mail.
Secretary: No problem and I see you brought a new face with you! What's your name? You need your schedule too honey?
Me: Yes. Kiara Parker.

She looked at us strange.
Secretary: You two favor , are you guys sisters, cousins?
Reese and I looked at each other and smiled.
Reese: We're sisters.
Secretary: That figures. Let me go and grab your schedules. Reese make sure you show Kiara around here and be NICE! I know how you can be.
She went into a small room and looked for our schedules.
Me: I can't believe she doesn't remember me! Do you think everyone will be like that?
Reese: I don't know.
Me: Don't tell anyone else I'm your sister! Let's see if I can just be a student and not a memory.
Reese: Are you serious ?
Me: I'm so serious. I'm just here to finish school and get out of here. I'm only back because of you Reese.. This is the least you can do for me!
Reese: Fine Kiara. Fine!

She came back out.
Secretary: Well Kiara, I see that you are a senior here and we don't have your transcript from your other school. We're going to need that ASAP! And I'm going to call you out of class so you can meet with your advisor later on today. My name is Mrs.Grandberry by the way and welcome to Killeen High! Here you guys are! Have a good day.

We took our schedules and Reese took me around school , making sure I remembered where everything was , including classes. I was looking at a lot of old faces but they didn't recognize me. This made me so excited!
Reese: ....school starts at 8 and ends at 4.
Me: Huh 4?
Reese: Yes, why you--
Me: I have to get the twins at 4 ! Like I have to be there. They been trying to discontinue them from the program.
Reese: Kiara.. Chill. The school has a daycare program here for the teacher's kids. Maybe if you talk to them you can see about getting them to take in the twins too. I know this one girl that did the same thing.
Me:....... I don't know about that. I don't need people knowing my business. And I most definitely don't want them to even breathe the same air as the BD.
Reese: BD?
Me: Baby Daddy!
Reese: I'm just saying. Plus it's free... Think about it. Prioritize.

The bell rang. I looked around as everyone scrambled around to their lockers and classes.
Reese: Your locker is 123. And luckily, you're right by your first class. I gotta go! Can't be late for Fletcher! Text me so we can sit together for lunch. Bye!

She ran off. And here I was. Risking my senior year of getting humiliated for my sister.. I walked into class and found a seat in the middle to kind of blend in. I sat and put my schedule on my desk. What class am I in?

Literature 4.
Mr. Dagger

I remember him. He always has taught Senior English.
The class started to get full by the second. Everyone was filling in seats around me. It was getting loud and stuffy. Ugh, Where's the teacher?

It was getting louder and louder as the seconds went by. I was just hoping no one would try and come talk to me. I looked over and seen this girl sitting in the far corner. She was really quiet and seemed uneasy about the noise and being here. I just stared at her for a moment ...

Person: Hey, hey umm you okay?
I snapped out of staring at the girl and seen there was another girl staring at me.
Me: Oh ! Yeah , I'm fine.
I turned back around in my seat.
Person: I thought you were daydreaming. *laughs* I'm Michelle by the way. I can tell you're new!
Me: Kiara.
Michelle: Nice to meet you.

Do I know this Michelle person ? No, not that I know of. But she seems pretty cool.

Teacher: Alright , Good Morning class!
Class:......
Teacher: Not who you're looking for huh? I'm Ms. Elandra. But Ms.E works too.
Student: Where's Daggar?
Teacher: They wouldn't release that information to me but I know that he'll be out for a while. But until then, I'm here. Senior English right?

She walked over to close the door but something stopped her. It was a group of boys trying to get in class.
Boy: We're not late are we?
Ms.E: You almost were. Come in.

She let them all in and they grabbed a seat wherever they could while she began to tell the class about herself.

Ms.E: Any questions?
Boy: You married?
Ms.E: No but I'm not single either. And I don't want any little boys. Let's call roll..

She walked back over to the desk and grabbed the roll.
Ms.E: Just raise your hand when I call your name... Serena Beckham.

This is the part I'm worried about. What happens when the teacher calls my name? What if they start to remember me?

Ms.E: Kelly Breeding?
Kelly: Here.
Ms.E: Didn't I say just raise your hand.
Kelly: sorry, I don't pay attention.
Ms.E: You're going to be a problem I see. I can already tell.

Did she say.... What I think she said? Great just great. He would be in this class. I could just melt but not like the girls in the class were melting over him, melt so I couldn't be seen.

Ms.E: Kiara Parker.
I raised my hand and everyone stared. I mean a long time. Tryna figure out if I was the new kid on the block or not. I wanted to cover my head.
Ms.E: Rachel Wellington.
She raised her hand. It was the girl I was staring at. People started whispering about her. I couldn't make out what they were saying. The girl that was talking to me earlier leaned in to tell me something.

Michelle: It's terrible how they're doing that girl...--
The bell interrupted her conversation.
Everyone was up and ready to run out of class but Ms.E had a message for them.
Ms.E: I'm sorry but I dismiss the class.. Not yourselves. You may go.

I walked out of class and to my next one , hoping I didn't have classes with any of those same people .