CHAPTER TWENTY

(^^^ IS A PICTURE OF ELIOT'S SISTER KELSEY.......)

"Kelsey" Eliot yelled causing me to jump at his outburst.

"Eli, what are you doing here" the girl spoke, trying to hide herself from us. 

"What am I doing here, what are you doing naked on top of a man.

The same thing I was going to do with you, I thought to myself.

So this is Eliot's baby sister. I could see the resemblance. 

I could see the horror in her eyes, poor think is probably freaking out in her mind so I decided to step in, hoping to calm Eliot down a notch.

"How about we give her a minute to recollect herself and get dressed and then you guys could talk" I said while pulling Eliot out of the room.

After successfully getting Eliot out of the room, I left him on the couch and went to the kitchen to get him something to drink. Reluctantly the kitchen was easy to find. I really don't see the big deal in Eliot walking in on his sister having sex and if you ask me I'll say he's being quite the hypocrite. I mean if my calculations are correct I'll say that Kelsey and I are the same age. If he doesn't consent to  her having sex then what the hell has he been doing with me all this time.

"Here you go" I said while giving him the glass of water,

"Thanks babe, I'm sorry for the way I reacted back there, its just..."

"It's OK, I understand your shock but I think you kinda overreact and you should apologize to her", I interrupted him.

"Why should I apologize, I just walked into my baby sister having sex with some strange guy"

"I know that" I said in protest, "but you gotta understand that she's not a baby anymore. She's my age, aren't I allowed to have sex with you,

"That's not the point"

"oh comon Eli, I'm not five and I don't need my big brother overreacting because he caught me having sex." Kelsey intervened, coming our way.

"I'm sorry we have to meet under such circumstances, I'm Kelsey, Eliot's sister" Kelsey said while extending her hands for me to shake.

"Hi Kelsey, I'm Amelia, Eliot's fr..."

"GIRLFRIEND" Eliot interrupted me,

"I have seen you around school, you're very pretty, finally my brother traded that bitch for a lady"

"I didn't know we attended the same college" 

"She started the same time you and Tisha did" Eliot said with a shrug,

"huh, well it's nice meeting you Kelsey, hopefully we'll see each other again soon but I think Eliot and I should let you get back to your guest,"

"I'm not leaving her here alone with him, who the hell is he" Eliot shouted 

"I'm not leaving either and he's a guy I really like so could you please lower your voice, you're embarrassing me" 

"I'm embarrassing you..."

Oh boy, this just turned into a heated argument.

"...what the hell were you doing on top of him..."

"Enough both of you" I stepped in, "Eliot this is your little sister you're talk to so I suggest you be aware of what your saying to her" I said looking at the both of them, "If none of you want to leave then I suggest we make this place big enough for all of us, GET IT"

"Works for me" Kelsey said while stomping off into the room we found her in.

"and no more funny business"

"shut up Eliot" we heard her shout,

"that's enough out of you, now where are we gonna sleep I'm exhausted"  I said while walking the opposite direction of Kelsey. 

"I'm sorry mom," obviously he's being sarcastic, " there's another bedroom down the hall, how about we take a shower and go to sleep" he said while pulling me in his embrace and kissing my forehead.

"you really gotta apologize to her in the morning, you were being a jerk"

"I will, and thanks for being here, I love you" 

"I love you too, jerk" I smirked at him.

********************************************************************************************

I woke up cuddled in Eliot's arms. Last night was a night to remember, well, up until Eliot's big brother role went over board. He looks so peaceful yet extremely hot while he's asleep. The roof top dinner was amazing. Darkness surrounding our little secluded area. With the help of the candles around our little table and the lights from the other buildings we were able to see each other.

 We talked about a lot of things, laugh together. Eliot is a great listener, when I talk to him I feel like he actually want to listen to me and he's honestly concerned about me and it's crazy to me because I felt like I would never have never gotten that type of love from a guy.

 I have been betrayed so many times in the past. The one that hurt me the most was my ex boyfriend. I actually thought that he was the one so I would forgive all his flaws but the last straw was finding out that he got his ex girlfriend pregnant. My ex boyfriend never treated me the way Eliot does. Is this even real and if it is then why me. Why does a girl like me deserve a guy like him. 

At this point I need to stop with my negative thinking and be selfish for once in my life and and go for what what I want and what I need. Eliot is what I need and I thank God that I have him and I will never let him go.

*****************&&&&*******************&&&&****************&&&&*********

  SOOOOOO, AMELIA GOT TO MEET ELIOT'S LITTLE SISTER KELSEY AND SHE EVEN FOUND OUT THAT THEY ATTEND THE SAME COLLEGE, AND IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE KELSEY LIKES AMELIA ALREADY, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT. 

YOU ALSO GOT TO SEE AMELIA OPEN UP A LITTLE ABOUT HER PAST RELATIONSHIPS ESPECIALLY THAT ASSHOLE EX BOYFRIEND OF HERS.

I HOPE MY READERS ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK THUS FAR. PEACE AND LOVE, J.B.