CHAPTER FOUR

Dinner was rushed, thanks to the queen B herself, I wasn't even able to finish my food. Tisha barely touched her dinner, because her main focus was fixing her hair and rushing me to get out the restaurant.

A part of me didn't mind leaving early because it was like all eyes were on us.

"I think these guys need a glass of water, they're looking a bit thirsty ", I said and we both burst out laughing.

Guys from all over were staring at us, can't really blame them though, we do look like we just walked out of a music video shoot, I thought in my mind.

Tisha looked like she was enjoying the attention we were getting but I couldn't care less, I mean, the attention is cool and all but I'm a realest, all these guys main interest is sex. They treat us like sex objects and can we blame them, look at us. We give men every right to disrespect us.

"Comon Amelia, get in the damn car and drive, lets go" my cousin siad, rushing my every mood. I kinda enjoy messing with her tho.

"You don't even got on heels, get your ass in this car and drive,"

"Hey, you better be nice to me, before I call your mother",

and with that being said we both burst out in a fit of laughter, there is no way neither of us want Tisha's mom, my aunt, to be checking on us. She already calls every free time she gets to make sure we eat well, or the latest is to make sure we use condoms, its ridiculous.

Our family is not wealthy, but we can afford to live comfortably and happy.

Back in Trinidad, our grandfather use to own one of the most successful oil and gas company but later sold it to the government because not one of his children wanted to follow in my grandfather's footsteps. My father was a successful civil engineer but now he chooses to be a drunk. He was a great father until my mother and baby sister died, then everything went downhill, I was only three years old. Since the I lived with my grandparents. Tisha's mom is a successful hair stylist in New York City. She has five salons and takes every opportunity she gets to expand. She also endorse her own hair products and even weave, from Brazilian hair to Indian hair. Tisha's dad's a lawyer.

I parked our black volkswagen bug convertable at the side of the street to where the party was. Looks like the entire university campus is here, I thought.

I looked over to the passenger side of the car, to where Tisha sat. She was looking crazy, fixing her makeup.

"this is ridiculous Tish, the guy already loves you, slow down, I mean what are you tryna prove," I asked, looking at Tisha like she's a mad woman.

"Amelia, this is like our introduction, I'm new here, just like you but my boyfriend isn't, and alot of chicks would love to get their nasty claws on what's mine, but tonight, we're gonna make a statement"

"And what would that be?"

"That I'm his girlfriend and he's taken, look" Tisha said positioning herself to look at me, "Jumari playscollege football, next year he can make captain, of course girls are all over him, I'm just trying to protect what's mine because I, unlike these other hoes, actually love him.

"Alright love, but trust me when I say this" I held her hand, "you have nothing to prove to anybody, you love him, he loves you".

"Alright tish, let's make your entrance" I joked, trying to help my cousin relax, not focusing on my own nervousness creeping up slowly inside me.

Eliot's POV

"Dude you going to this party tonight or what?", my roommate / best friend Bryce asks while getting ready to leave.

"nah man, I'll just stay at the flat and clear my mind"

"Ooooh, who is she" he asked,

"who's who?" I asked, trying to pull off an 'I don't know what your talking about' look.

"Dude I've known you all my life, you never say no to parties and this being one of the craziest before classes start you cannot and will not miss it, I won't allow it"

Hmn, he does have a point...

"do you know how many girls are gonna be there, maybe you'll finally get over that bitch Bridget, are you trying to avoid her, is that the reason you don't wanna go"

"Dude, no, I could care less about what and with whom she's doing "

" then what's stopping you from coming to this party" Bryce asked, awaiting my response.

The truth is that I'm still thinking about the girl I saw earlier. I can't stop thinking about her beauty, her smile, her dark eyes, uuugghhh there I go day dreaming about her again.

"Alright dude, suit yourself, lat..."

"Yow, wait up, gimme ah sec" yeah, I change my mind.

Maybe my mistery girl might be there because right now I'm going crazy out of my mind thinking about her. All I wanna do is stare at her, f***ing stalker, my mind said interrupting my thoughts.

I ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, maybe I'll get a little action, then left the flat with Bryce.

No wonder why he wanted me to come along, the dick needed a ride and what better way to make an entrance than in my brand new 2015 Range Rover I just bought.