CHAPTER ELEVEN

This chapter is pretty intense......just a heads up!

Enjoy...

●●●●●●●●●●●

Our drive to Jumari's parents town house was quiet. None of us spoke a word to one another. My mind was on the kiss, I wanted more of him.

Tish gave me a questionning look when we got out of the car. I'll fill her in later, I thought.

If you haven't guessed it, then let me tell you, Jumari's parents are loaded. His dad is a retired NFL player/actor while his mom was a model who happens to own a modelling agency. I have met them once when my aunt and uncle had them over for dinner, that was the first time I met Jumari also.

We got to his house at around eleven thirty. Tish pulled me aside while Jumari and Eliot took our stuff out of the car and into the house.

"SPILL" she demanded,

"what Tish" I tried to act like I don't know what she's talking about,

"what happened between you and Mr. Swollen lips over there"

" I kissed him" I confessed, trying to play it cool,

" you WHAT!" she screamed in excitement,

" you heard me Tish" I said giving her a devilish grin

"You actually took the lead, I'm proud of you cuz," she praised me...

"So what does this mean " Tisha asked,

" I don't know" I said honestly,

I really didn't know what Eliot and I was. Then I realized that I'm falling for someone whom I know nothing about, other than the fact that he's sexy as f*** plus when I'm around him my heart skips beats. I decided that I needed to have a conversation with Eliot, but when Tish and Jumari is around.

Every one had already freshened up and was sitting in the family room watching television until Tisha and Jumari decided to call it a night. Of course Tisha and Jumari were sharing a room.

" be a good girl Tish " I joked,

" You and Eliot better not make a hole through my living room " Jumari counter attacked, causing Eliot and I to go numb, blush evident on our faces.

" I'll repair it" Eliot said which left Tish and I speechless while Jumari laughed.

I wasn't expecting that.

When Tisha and Jumari was out of sight Eliot pulled me into a steamy kiss. It felt like he was waiting all his life to do that. The kiss was mind blowing causing my body to shutter. I tugged on his hair bringing him closer to me, if that was even possible at this moment.

" Stop " I said while trying to move away from him. I needed to talk to hin before things get ouy of hand.

" did I hurt you?" He asked,

" no it's just, I mean..." I stuttered trying to choose my words wisely,

"You're not that into me" he said and I could feel the hurt in his voice,

"No it's not that, it's opposite that actually " my confession took a while to register until I saw a blush,

" So what's the problem " he said, curiosity visible on his face.

" I just can't get hurt again " I broke down while getting up and running to my room.

'So what's the problem ' not even a 'I feel the same way' I wasn't expecting that kind of response from him. At this point I don't feel too good about myself. I feel like the way I felt when I found out that my ex boyfriend betrayed me, worthless. Here I am falling for a guy whom I know nothing about, and after one night but he doesn't feel the same way.

I bent my head between my legs and let out my pain, the pain I felt from my past crept up on me and that was the first time in a really long time I cried.

When I calmed down from my breakdown I heard loud moans and slap sounds coming through the walls. I can't sleep through this, I thought to myself.

I decided to go back to the couch and sleep for the night, hopefully Eliot wouldn't be there. I took a pillow and quilt, and decended the stairs into the living room, but to my surprise Eliot was still there. I would of tried to go back upstairs but he already saw me.

" I'm so sorry I made you cry, that wasn't my intentions " he said ,

" No it's not your fault, I read the situation wrong, I actually thought you liked me, " I said, looking at him.

" I do like you, " he said coming closer to me,

"You don't have to say that to make me feel better " I interrupted him " I'm a big girl"

" Amelia, I'm not, I mean everything I say, since the first time I saw you at the admin office I can't stop think about you " he said,

I just stood there, shocked beyond compare.

" since that day my main goal is to be with you," he continued, "If you want to go slow we can but I guarantee that you will be mine Amelia " he said, staring into my eyes.

Then he pulled me closer to him and kissed me again, this time I could feel his heart beat.

" I don't want to go slow" I whispered inbetween our kiss,

Then I felt his hand cup my ass and he lifted me up, wrapped my legs around his waist, not breaking our kiss as he carried me up the stairs and into his room.

He sat us on the bed, our kiss still unbroken. Then he pulled away, and caressing my cheeks and fora minute we stared at each other. I reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. My eyes lingered on his muscular chest and rock hard abs. I felt his hands linger on my t-shirt,

" take it off" I whispered and he instantly obeyed, lifting my t-shirt above my head and tossing it onthe floor.

I felt the cold air on my naked breast while Eliot survey me.

"Ah f***"he whispered and I could feel him harden.

He lay me on my back and came over me, then he kissed me, harder and more intense while the both of us grind on each other. Then he stood up and removed my underwear, leaving me completely naked. I leaned forward and removed his boxers. My eyes instantly fell on his member which was huge. He then hovered over me while nibbling on my neck and his hands pleasing my breasts. I gasped when I felt his fingers lingered on my core. He then trailed kisses from my neck until his warm mouth landed on my breasts.

"Eliot please " I begged. I needed him to release me.

His naked body felt so good against mine. I needed him inside me before I go crazy. He kissed me while settling between my legs. Then he slowly moved inside me and I could feel him bare, but I couldn't care at that point. My hands tugged on his hair while my legs wrap around his waist.

"Ah f*** Eliot " I moaned as he started pounding inside me and I couldn't control my emotions anymore.

"Baby I'm coming " I shouted and Eliot groaned then the both of us came at the same time.

I felt him tremble as he lay beside me.

"Wow" he whispered,

I couldn't speak, I needed air. Then Eliot wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a spooning position while pulling the covers over our naked bodies.

"Good night " I whispered and we both drifted asleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Writing a sex scene is really hard, I hope you guys like it, oh and don't forget to vote, please....