CHAPTER FIFTEEN

• Dedicated to Kwan Gordon

AMELIA POV

" Eliot doesn't have girlfriends, he has flings. Since I've known Eliot he's only had one girlfriend, she cheated on him and it felt like he would never be with another girl." she said, "he could have any girl he wants"

" were you one of his flings?" It's none of my business but I felt like I needed to know.

" it was a long time ago, you know how college is," she said, trying to justify herself, which really wasn't necessary, " but I love Bryce, he treats me the way I want to be treated, not like a slut, you know?" she continued.

Before I could answer her we were interrupted by the Eliot and Bryce.

 "alright ladies, The Boogy Man 3 it is," said Bryce, holding up the movie in his hands while Eliot walked in holding pizza. He left and came back with drinks for everyone, while Bryce walked in with a tray of refreshments.

 Eliot took of the lights and we coupled off in separate seats. I looked over and saw Bryce and Kate cuddling on the couch and sudden pang of envy struck me in which I tried to dismiss. Eliot must have seen my discomfort because he pulled me on top of him and he put his arms around me, pulling a blanket over us. I felt his fingers linger on my legs which made my entire body shiver in delight. What this boy is doing to me, I thought to myself.

"comfortable?" he asked and I just nodded, then I felt him kissed my cheeks which had me blushing.

I wasn't paying attention to the movie that much because I have seen it before, but my mind was on what Kate told me about being intimate with Eliot before. How could you be intimate with someone with no interest? I am not one to believe in a platonic relationship. What 's more weird about this entire ordeal is the fact that his best friend is in a relationship with someone he slept with. I need to clarify this with Eliot because I need to know what I'm getting myself into.

What sounded like a moan escaped Kate's mouth causing both Eliot and I to look over to their direction. All we saw was the blanket moving around, covering their bodies. oh my gosh, I said while holding my head smiling as the thoughts of what could be going on under those sheets.

"I'm jealous" said Eliot, causing me to blush,

"I need to talk to you," I uttered sternly; I needed to clear my head before anything goes further.

"wassup?" he asked, sounding concerned,

"can we speak privately?" I needed to get my concerns out of the way,

"let's go to my room," he ordered, getting up and taking my hand, leading me to his bedroom.

We got into his room and I couldn't help but admire how clean Eliot's room is. It was bigger than my dorm room. He also had a walk in closet and his personal toilet and bath.

We were just standing in silence. In my mind I was contemplating on how I go about talking to Eliot without getting distracted. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea coming into his room.