}{ Intro }{

Hey guys, so this is my first reader x (whatever) kind of book. I hope you like it. Is it going to be cliché? Yeah, probably.

This is based off of Black Butler (obviously), I pretty much base the fanfic off of the anime (sorry). I DO NOT OWN any off the characters except the ones I create myself! I will use quotes from Black Butler and I will take some ideas from Black Butler.

I may get a few details wrong here and there, I may forget that Black Butler is based in the late 1800s (or whenever), so if I do, I am sorry. Also, this is a FIRST DRAFT, so everything isn't going to be PERFECT. Please don't comment mean things on my mistakes (grammar, spelling), if you can point them out to me that'd be great. Also, feel free to comment on how I could improve this book.

But besides those things, I really hope you like the book. Please vote and comment (but don't comment mean things like "this sucks" or stuff like that. Cause if it sucks, then why are you wasting finger energy on me (I'm sorry, I'm just randomly reading this years later and this sounds so dirty. I'm CRYING LMAO) when you could be using that energy to scroll through better Wattpad stories).

THANK YOU!

READER'S GUIDE:

[ ____ ]= Something that is specific to you

[f/n]= First Name

[l/n]= Last Name

[h/c]= Hair Color

[e/c]= Eye Color

In the book you and Ciel are both thirteen, but you can just be your age and make Ciel whatever age you want...just don't be a perv and make him a little kid.

THANK YOU, HOPE YOU ENJOY!

WTF Black Butler Moment:
Sebby with a nun.

(Feel free to comment your WTF Black Butler Moments at the end of each chapter)