Epilogue

(Wow it's finally done. *starts writing sequel* whoops... Ok so this takes place some given amount of time after... 1-3 weeks I suppose. Oh and they be in a hotel room cause idk.  Lol... just a bit of cute to end our terribly written story. I regret nothing. :P )

                James sat in the dark green armchair in the poorly lit room His eyes wandered around the room quietly. Jessie was asleep on the bed, Meowth beside her. He was the only one up.

Well, until she bolted strait up, hey eyes blazed and her face was twisted with confusion. Jessie looked both directions rapidly. "Bad dream...?" James piped up kindly. Jessie seemed to calm down a bit, taking a few deep breathes and shrugging, looking away from him.

"You can come talk about it, if ya feel like, Jess." He spoke quietly. The red head simply grunted and stood, tiptoeing over to him. He scooted over in the chair to make room for her, but Jessie plopped down on his lap with a slight smile on her face. He smiled back and wrapped his arms around her hesitantly, but she returned the favor by hugging him. "What happened in your dream?" James whispered.

Jessie sighed and looked away. "I-I dreamt... that you left the Team... " a tear fell down her face "...and so did Meowth... and I was on my own... and-" James hugged her tighter.

"Easy Jess... that'll never happen. We'll always be Team Rocket." He said sweetly, " Best friends until the end. World's greatest criminals." James said quietly, in an almost joke-like tone. Jessie nodded and fought the tears. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed.

"James?" She finally spoke.

"Yea, Jess?"

"You love me... right?" She asked nervously.

James nodded as soon as she said the last word of the sentence. "Of course I do." He responded cheerfully. "Do you... love me...?"

Jessie sat there for a moment, trying to find the right words, which worried James.

Finally Jessie looked up at him with a bright smile on her face and her blue eyes glowing in the dim lighting. "Yes I do James." She spoke, "With all my heart."

(Haha... The End lol... SEQUEL TIME~)

a7