part 13

You staired at zalgo in disbelive. The room sudnly became dizzy and it started spinning. That was the last thing you remimbered befor blacking out.

You woke up in a cold, whote room. It wasnt a hospital that you new of, and there was no padding on the walls so it wasnt a mental instution.
You got up off of the floor and tryed walking to the door, but fell. You looked down to see if you triped over anything. Rather then you triping or something, you were chained to the wall. It wasnt a long chain, so no wounder you fell.
You heard foot steps coming tword your door. You look up to see who it was.
"Your awake i see" a dark voice said.
"Where the hell am i" you growled at who ever, or whatever was holding you prisnor.
"Dont use that tone with me" the dark voice got louder, darker, and more evil.
"S-sorry" you were scared, in ak unknown location, held captive by god knows who, and you also dont know how long you were passed out. (If you where in that.situation irl akd not scared, you got some real balls)
"Thats better" the voice went back to the way it was befor.
"Where am i"
"In a white room as you can clearly see" a low chuckle escaped his mouth. A sigh escaped your mouth.
"Well....who are you"
"You know me (y/n)"
"Z-zalgo" you.said not wanting to know.the anwser
"Yes~"