Part 10

Jeff smiles (when is he not though lol) and stands "not bad kid....ill be sure to tell BEN" with that statement your eyes winded with fear. As if things aren't bad enough, you have been having nightmare, some secret meetings about god know what  have been going on for who knows how long, and now Jeff is going to tell BEN about the kiss. It wouldn't really bother you normally, but knowing BEN and how he gets when he is jealous. 

"dont tell BEN" you said hoping Jeff would agree.

Jeff looks at you "why should i not tell him" You think for a little and stand. 

"ill do anything, just please dont tell him" you look at Jeff and you knew you were going to regret saying that, selling your soul to the devil would be a better idea then being Jeff's slave. 

The door opened and both you and Jeff turned and look at it, to see BEN walking in. "no need to tell me, i already know" You felt your face heat up. you have never before been so embarrassed in your life. BEN smiles slightly and walks closer to you, and stands on his tipy-toe's and kisses your cheek then loks at Jeff. "Now we are even"

Jeff growls at BEN, while BEN smirks. "don't you think its time for you to go to sleep BEN?" with that Jeff pulled his knife out from his hoodie and you rushed twords Jeff and pushed him down, knocking him on his ass. Jeff could do nothing but look at you in amazement (like he has any other fecal expression) 

"DONT TOUCH BEN!" BEN stared at you like somebody just beat him in majors mask. you took BEN by the hand and walked out of Jeff's room with BEN.

You dragged BEN outside, to the back of thge house (yes, you dragged him......he has on the floor not wanting to move) once out back you let go of his hand and you where quickly pined, and the next thing you knew, BEN was ontop of you (*wiggles eyebrows*) "do my a favor and stay away from Jeff for a little"

you looked at BEN with even more confushion "why?"

"trust me on this, i have a bad feeling about Jeff" you rolled your eyes and BEN made you promis to stay away from Jeff.