Part 8

LMAOF XD I HAD TO MAKE THAT THE COVER FOR THIS CHAPTER....LIKE SLENDERMAN IS WEARING PINK....PINK!!! back to the story now.

The next morning you awoke to the smell of wallfuls. Toby mush have been the first person to ask slender what to have for breakfast. You lay in bed for the next 30min or so until Jane came in taking pictures.

"hey, get off your lazy ass and get motivated." Jane kept taking pictures of yo while you were in bed and getting up. you let out a groan and threw your pillow at her. Your pillow hit her and she doped her camera breaking it. "HEY THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!?" Jane yelled at you throwing a fit. (i don't like Jane if you haven't noticed...)

"good, you take to many selfies anyways." you burr your face in you bed, and Jane leaves. Jeff then come up next. Jeff walked into your room and stood by your bed for a little then throws off your blankets and picks you up,carrying you downstairs, half naked.

"JEFF PUT ME DOWN!! AT LEAST LET ME GET DRESSED!!" You are squirming all around trying to get out of Jeffs arms but nothing seemed to affect him. He walked into the kitchen and set you down in a chair. you blushed, as everybody was looking at you and your half naked body.slender sets a plate in front of you and everybody seems to realize that they had a full plate f food in front of them. Everybody started eating and you did the same. When you finshed you washed of your plate, and get dressed.

After you got dressed you walked around the mansion. After about 5min you finally ask Masky where Slender is.

"sorry im not sure where he is."

"do you know were Sally is then??"

"i think she is in her room playing dolls with Ben" you let out a shigh and make you ways to sallys room.

sorry if you thought it was bit short......i think i might make them short.....it feels like im making them really long though.....anywasy soory if it was short.