Part 9

You make your way to Sallys room. You knock on her door, and entire. BEN is siting next to sally wearing a pink princess dress. You laugh to yourself quietly.

"hey sally can i speak with you alone,away from BEN" you say still chuckling to yourself a little. Sally nods and walks to the over to the other side of the room, and you follow her. "hey sally, did you and the other have a meeting last night without me."

"no,why would you think that." Sally was lying, she never was good at it.

"i don't know just had this feeling." you scratched the back of your neck.

"ohh, well there was no meeting last night, not that i know of" Sally smiled. You said thank you and waked back out of her room. You walked around the mansion board. until you bumped into Jeff.

"sorry" you apologized.

"na your cool." Jeff looked at for a while.

"uhh.....why are you looking at me like that??"

"you know (Y/N), i never realized how good looking you were until now."

"thanks, i guess" just as you said that, jeff smirked and picked up bridal style and carried you to his room.

"what are you doing?"

"youll see" Jeffs smirk grew. how you can tell i hve no clue with his smile......I WANT HIS SMILE SO BAAAD

Jeff set you down on the floor. and sat in front of you. You two looked at one another for a while then you tried leaving but Jeff picked you up and place you in the same spot and sat in front of you. You tried leaving many times but Jeff wouldnt let you leave.

"is there a reason you wont let me leave?"

"is there a reason ou want to leave" Jeff said.

"so...what now?"

"we kiss."

"what?" Jeffs last statement confused you

"you know what a kiss is right."

"well yea but, why would i kiss you?"

"you want to leave right?" you nod "well thats the only way. You think about it for a little. and deiced that youll find another way out.

"sorry but no" Jeff pins you to the floor and you scream slightly.

"WHAT AR-" Jeff covers your mouth with his hand.

"do you want slender to come up here? you know he hate it when people scream for no reason" You shake your head. "im gonna take my hand off your mouth but you have to be quiet. do you promise to stay quiet. you nod, and Jeff slowly removes his hand. "good"

"so, when can i leave" you ask knowing your gonna regret the answer.

"as soon as i get hat kiss"

You sigh and agree to the kiss. Jeff the gets of you and you lean up.and befor you know it Jeff smashed his lips ageist yours, and you found your self kissng back.