Part 11

weeks go by and you are avoiding Jeff, and you still are having the same nightmare. You woke up in the middle of the nigh to everybody having a meeting.

"we......long until.......comes for...." you couldn't make out who was talking. After a little, you got bored and rather then going to bed, you deiced to go down stairs. You very quietly, and slowly opened your door, and slowly walked down stairs. When you got into the living room, you seen everybody sitting on the couch. nobody seen you so you just stood there quietly listening.

"let zalgo come, we will kick his ass just like last time" Jeff said i bit angerly. sally "shh" Jeff thinking your still asleep.

"zalgo, at least i think i put a name to the monster in my dream finally" you thought to yourself Jeff growled slightly and you don't know why but you deiced to let them see you. "so zalgo is the monster in my dreams?" you said walking twords everybody and took a sea next to BEN.

Everybody looked at Jeff annoyed. slender let out a sigh and explained that the creature in your dreams was called 'zalgo' and he is coming for you. "why the hell is coming for me."

"we dont know yet, we are trying to figure out why" slender replied sally let out a yawn and went up to bed. Slenderman noded and sent everybody to bed.

A couple hours later, your still up and stairing at the cealing unable to sleep. Your door opens and you look at it, and see BEN walking in.
"i cant sleep, can i sleep with you tonight" BEN said both sleeply, and and a bit shy.
"Sure, im a bed hog though" you smiled slightly as BEN giggled under his breath. BEN climbed into bed with you, and held you in his arms and fell asleep.
You blushed and did the same